Reviews for Upside Down
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Sweet! And I remember when they were all like: "Fran? Oh, he went out with this W.W. girl or something..." this fits that perfectly!
WoofQuack'ed MeowRoar chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Aww this was cute! (:
please ff.net delete account chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Very Fran-ish, with that weird hobby of his and that unusual way of winning a woman's heart. M.M.'s such a lucky girl, if that's how she views it. I love in the end that instead of yet again hitting him, she warms up to him. M.M. does seemed the tsudere type and with that major amount of clothes that she has, it's potential that she's a supermodel. Nice one.
Aquen chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
SAKY! You are awesome! :D I think KHR is dragging us both into the strange world of crack couples... but I like this couple to! When I saw that you had made a story for these two I immediately read it and was smiling like an idiot at the first word because I KNEW it was going to be good!

And it was! I really agree with you, this style is so... so Fran! It just fits him so well! I love the story, it's so very unique and I like how it progresses through time.

I LOVE this line: “I sense a disturbance in the force.” I literally laughed out loud when I read it, then I had to read it over again because it was just so awesome! :3

Saky... you're amazing!