Reviews for No Exit
xXMidnaGirlXx chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Gorgeous writing; absolutely stunning! I found this fic a while back and couldn't find it again for the longest time, then stumbled upon it recently and I just gah 3 Your Hell headcanons are really fascinating to read about and really make a lot of sense, and I honestly cannot get over how delicious this piece is! Really, thank you for writing it! McKinley really is such a fun, dark character to write for, to me at least, and you've captured him incredibly well here. Excuse me while I read this every day for the rest of my life 3
sleepynightvale chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Here are your berries, are they boysen enough?

I love Hell... that sounds so wrong out of context X$

It's so angsty! And cute! Five year-old Connor saying "I love you! I'm going to marry you!" to Kevin is so adorable. The ending was so sad, and I freaked out when Lucifer turned into Kevin. It made that whole scene so much easier to read since it was Kevin... that also sounds wrong.

I love how Connor tries to help the other boys but in return, they think he's a demon. This is brilliant! Amazing job! Loved!
numchuckbitch chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Congratulations on being the first Book of Mormon fanfiction writer! I read this back when you first wrote it, and I still love it. You definitely put your own twist on the whole "Hell dream" concept, and paid attention to a lot of little details from the musical to incorporate into the story. I really enjoyed this and have reread it quite a few times. I hope to see more BOM works from you!
Isabella387 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Extremely true to character, well written, and just flat out compelling. Not to mention hawt in the most twisted of ways (no pun intended), if you wrote some more McPricely I would be forever indebted to you!
Rory chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Really compelling angst while staying true to the characters! I love it! Book of Mormon seems like the perfect fandom. I hope it gains popularity. More please?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
*q* This was so deliciously angsty and wonderfully written. Thank you

I haven't been able to see the musical, but I already ship Elders McKinley and Price hardcore. There needs to be more fic/art/anything.
JayJay96 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This is amazing. MORE. SEQUEL. SOMETHING. I'M BEGGING YOU.
Wandering-Recluse chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Please, please write another Book of Mormon fic. There is not enough of them in this world. I love the basis of this- especially the premise that the devil became Elder Price. I love Elder Price ha ha. Funny thing- when I stumbled upon this story Turn it Off came on my iTunes. That's kind of ironic... (right now it's All American Prophet).

I'm also really jealous that you've seen the play twice- I was in NYC last summer but it wasn't on Broadway so I saw American Idiot (not that I regret that but...). Your characters were very realistic and I could see that really happening.

I should probably stop babbling now and sleep ( I have a French final in about 7 hours) anyway- great job and write more fics please!
elin2002 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
bosenberries really? lol i loved keep it up and you'll remember the other one i have faith...