Reviews for Don't Budge
dpennell007 chapter 34 . 2/20
There really IS no place like home. I was afraid the kids would end up scattered around the world, so it feels extra satisfying that each one found a reason to settle nearby. Yes, this was Budge's story, but I loved how we got to find out a little more about all of their lives.

Although my eyes are burning from spending my long weekend reading this series, it was a pleasure. Thank you!
banshee69 chapter 34 . 10/27/2016
Budge sure came a long way.

Sherry
banshee69 chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
Starting off with some laughs.

Sherry
MujerN chapter 34 . 9/16/2013
I thought to myself when reading the Bella and Edward story and them dealing with Budge and wanting so badly for you to make a story just of him. And gah. It was so great.

I fell for Budge, dare I say, more than Edward.

I died on that chair scene when Bella crashed on Edward at the club. Died at a work meeting. (Yes, reading at work meetings).

Thanks for continuing Budges story! I heart Budge.
MizzVicki chapter 22 . 12/20/2012
That was awesome. He seems so "normal" viewed from the inside, then does something like this. No conscience
Kree-on-toast chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I know you get a lot of the 'your stories are awesome' reviews but its just because it's so true.

I wish i had hard copies of them all so i could read them wherever i want LOL laptops and bath tubs don't go well together. and there is something magic about words on paper.

i can't wait to see what you're working on finally make it up on FF. you are truly amazing and i just want to say thanks for being the sun to my moon :)
LilacOshun chapter 34 . 12/29/2011
Loved this story. I can't believe after all this time I'm just reading it. I read Trooper's story already. Now all we need is a little Dreamer(and Patrick). When nothing good is updating, and I'm

fed up with fanfic, I read The Cube series. This is the cutest little family ever. I loved Budge.
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 34 . 10/27/2011
I absolutely loved budge's story . I might have had to fan my eyes so that I wouldn't cry when I finished reading it. He is my absolute favorite character then Dyno in a close second. I'm amazed at how I created his character.
Jenny Window chapter 34 . 10/20/2011
Thanks so much for giving us more of this wonderful family. I just adore each and every one of them. Budge is one of the most entertaining characters I have ever read in twific and having him tell the story this time worked so well. I loved reading of them all from Budge's perspective. I cannot believe your talent for writing humour - it is truly incredible. I was laughing out loud the whole way through, except in the parts that were so touching I was moved to tears. As ever, a fantastic reading experience. Thanks again for sharing.
dijas84 chapter 34 . 10/18/2011
WOW! this was a crazy, crazy ride and I loved every moments of it! Reading Budge was def like reading Bella. These two are so much alike and all kinds of perfect!

Even tho he was a man whore like no one else LMAO

Loved the last but mostly the future. Seeing him happy with Jasmine and Mariella and the rest of his family made my heart ache in the best way. He was so right about the heart and his family! That made me cry. It was perfect :)

Thank you so much for writing more of this amazing story!
jodadsobad chapter 34 . 9/28/2011
I HEART YOU BUDGE Q CULLEN. I HEART YOU SO MUCH. you can have my shoes.

again, thank you for this glimpse into his grown up life. and his siblings grown up lives and his parents grown up lives.

i love all these characters so much, i love this family.

i have cried and i have laughed and i have enjoyed every moment of reading these fics.

i thank you so much for writing them. you deserve nothing but the best in life and i hope you have it and or get it.

i'm now going fic diving and reading your other stuff! yay its all complete and its honestly like finding a treasure chest. 3
Debbi84 chapter 34 . 8/25/2011
Your "Cube" stories were always some of my favorite stories and hearing from Budge was fantastic.
MSPT chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Thank you for continuing this series:D
GeminiEyes chapter 34 . 7/4/2011
absolutely loved this story! did a great job
lowie11 chapter 34 . 7/1/2011
Awww. So sad to see it end... So much fun, thanks!