Reviews for Don't Budge
MujerN chapter 34 . 9/16/2013
I thought to myself when reading the Bella and Edward story and them dealing with Budge and wanting so badly for you to make a story just of him. And gah. It was so great.

I fell for Budge, dare I say, more than Edward.

I died on that chair scene when Bella crashed on Edward at the club. Died at a work meeting. (Yes, reading at work meetings).

Thanks for continuing Budges story! I heart Budge.
MizzVicki chapter 22 . 12/20/2012
That was awesome. He seems so "normal" viewed from the inside, then does something like this. No conscience
Kree-on-toast chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I know you get a lot of the 'your stories are awesome' reviews but its just because it's so true.

I wish i had hard copies of them all so i could read them wherever i want LOL laptops and bath tubs don't go well together. and there is something magic about words on paper.

i can't wait to see what you're working on finally make it up on FF. you are truly amazing and i just want to say thanks for being the sun to my moon :)
LilacOshun chapter 34 . 12/29/2011
Loved this story. I can't believe after all this time I'm just reading it. I read Trooper's story already. Now all we need is a little Dreamer(and Patrick). When nothing good is updating, and I'm

fed up with fanfic, I read The Cube series. This is the cutest little family ever. I loved Budge.
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 34 . 10/27/2011
I absolutely loved budge's story . I might have had to fan my eyes so that I wouldn't cry when I finished reading it. He is my absolute favorite character then Dyno in a close second. I'm amazed at how I created his character.
Jenny Window chapter 34 . 10/20/2011
Thanks so much for giving us more of this wonderful family. I just adore each and every one of them. Budge is one of the most entertaining characters I have ever read in twific and having him tell the story this time worked so well. I loved reading of them all from Budge's perspective. I cannot believe your talent for writing humour - it is truly incredible. I was laughing out loud the whole way through, except in the parts that were so touching I was moved to tears. As ever, a fantastic reading experience. Thanks again for sharing.
dijas84 chapter 34 . 10/18/2011
WOW! this was a crazy, crazy ride and I loved every moments of it! Reading Budge was def like reading Bella. These two are so much alike and all kinds of perfect!

Even tho he was a man whore like no one else LMAO

Loved the last but mostly the future. Seeing him happy with Jasmine and Mariella and the rest of his family made my heart ache in the best way. He was so right about the heart and his family! That made me cry. It was perfect :)

Thank you so much for writing more of this amazing story!
jodadsobad chapter 34 . 9/28/2011
I HEART YOU BUDGE Q CULLEN. I HEART YOU SO MUCH. you can have my shoes.

again, thank you for this glimpse into his grown up life. and his siblings grown up lives and his parents grown up lives.

i love all these characters so much, i love this family.

i have cried and i have laughed and i have enjoyed every moment of reading these fics.

i thank you so much for writing them. you deserve nothing but the best in life and i hope you have it and or get it.

i'm now going fic diving and reading your other stuff! yay its all complete and its honestly like finding a treasure chest. 3
Debbi84 chapter 34 . 8/25/2011
Your "Cube" stories were always some of my favorite stories and hearing from Budge was fantastic.
MSPT chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Thank you for continuing this series:D
GeminiEyes chapter 34 . 7/4/2011
absolutely loved this story! did a great job
lowie11 chapter 34 . 7/1/2011
Awww. So sad to see it end... So much fun, thanks!
edwardcu77en7over chapter 34 . 7/1/2011
I like it a lot! even if he was a manwhore... he found love unexpected ;) my other favorite was Dyno! reminds me if my dynosaur loving son

Nastylie she was a nightmare: to every mom and then to Budge! XD
snowqueen65 chapter 34 . 7/1/2011
I really hope this is not the end of THE CUBE stories...You have such a marvelous sense of humor. Love your writing...thank you.
jedigirlsc chapter 34 . 7/1/2011
OMG I loved it! sniff, sniff so great!

Reading the story was like having a HUGE bucket of buttered popcorn, then when it ends it feels like running out of popcorn. NOOO! LOL

Would love to see more stories from the other characters. Budge was amazing because everything he did was unexpected and kind of threw us for a loop so often.

Thanks for the great story. I'm totally amazed at how fast you can write such quality stories!

xoxo