Reviews for A Day in the Life
daleaikman chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Cute story.
SamDean Fan chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I liked this.I could imagine the guys really well from reading it and I wish there was more flashbacks in the show.

I'm going to read more of your stuff when I can.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Even a stop at a diner can go wrong for these guys. Winchester luck in action! Good story.
hotshow chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This was a very good story. I'm glad to see that you are writing again.

Thank you.
Medusa -the writer chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
A very nice young Winchester story. I could really picture the brothers interacting here. Spot on characterisation! I really enjoyed reading this! Thank you.
tabitha10cocoa50 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I thought the early Sam and Dean was pretty well written. Would have liked to read more obviously. It was interesting to think of them at that age, especially Sam. Before they both became so lethal. I really liked it and would be interested to read more by this author.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
So happy to see you writing the boys! Favorite:

"I have a hobby," Dean playfully pushed him forward. "Annoying you."

This one isn't marked complete-is there more?
ccase13 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Yeah, I bet Dean totally thinks everything Sammy wants is a necessity. The lower class areas they could afford would defintely expose the teenagers to muggings and robberies in addition to supernatural dangers. I'm actually surprised they haven't been in holdups on the show.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Good story, like it a lot.
CarverChuck Edlund chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
very uneventful but fun.

the story of dean was very well interperatet.

sam however was too boring and he hardly ever reads. try to describe why sam was so grumpy.

otherwise well written and a great peice of writting
adiltam chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I prefer to read stories when they're complete (no pressure) and just wanted to say thanks for this new story and welcome back.
kiwimoonelmo chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Poetry in motion!A truly excellent piece of
jo1966 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Great to have you back. Really enjoyed the story weechesters just what you do best. Can't wait for more.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This was a good story. I enjoyed reading it. Loved the back and forth stuff between the brothers. Thank you, Theresa.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
*runs and hugs* Hiiiiii! Good to see you again!

I love this. Great brother stuff and H/C!

Nicely done! :)