Reviews for Loki's Sorrow
Butterbeer8 chapter 5 . 3/31
cool! keep going! it's interesting to read the characters of thor prior to the events of the movie before everything shifts in their relationships with one another.
fluffykitty12 chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
love it!
Andre chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
OMG I absolutely loved it whoever wrote this is Sooooo talented that joss should actually turn this in to a movie PLEASE PLEASE do update

Yours sincerely
Your #1 fan
Hessian304 chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
AHH! update soon. your an awesome writer
KilliansGirl112 chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
I just want to give Loki sooo many hugs, he deserves them!
chessax chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Please excuse my jumbled first answer.I was sick and it was very late at I meant was I thought Odin was using constructive criticism. .Maybe Loki's article was not as good as he thought it told Loki to rewrite it so there were parts of it he he was strict ,he wanted Loki to learn weaponry and not rely solely in both movies,he was using hand to hand combat,throwing knives and staff fighting so he did learn battle skills
chessax chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Maybe I am weird but I saw Odin's side in Loki's article was not as good as he thought it harsh ,it seemed like Odin was giving constructive did tell Loki to rewrite it and present it again so there must of been some of the article he Loki was already upset because Thor barged in on I thought Odin wanted Loki to learn with weapons Because Loki was already skilled with magic but not to rely on magic only in both movies Loki used hand to hand combat,throwing knives and staff fighting ,and seemed quite skilled so he did learn combat skills besides about my long answer!
FamiliarShadow007 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
UPDATE YOUR STORY PLEASE! I finally found a great story of Loki and WANT to read more.
AzraelLilith chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
Please update soon! This story is really good! Although I've to admit that I hate Odin more and more... How can he be so cruel and treat the poor Loki like this?
BlackStarChan chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
Odin is a caveman Honestly, how can so little value to Fenix?. The birds most beautiful, thank goodness Loki gets along with Frigga.

Greetings!
TopazFlame7 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Great story! Perfectly captures Loki's anguish of being least liked by Odin and his dislike of physical contact fighting without magic. Keep writing :)
Usako lokilover chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Its so sad :( but portait perfectly i just wish odin would be different he iis supposed to be wise but he just strikes me as unberably ignOrant and prudish.
DearCassius chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Wow... What a sad and emotional story. I loved it. Loki was perfectly in character and I totally felt bad for him. I mean, after working so hard on something like that and then having it be rejected by his father was heartbreaking. Odin is selfish. He can't even realize how much he hurt Loki by acting that way. Poor Loki.

This story was well written and nicely done. I felt the emotions portrayed through it very strongly and that's great. I read your bio on your page and you sound a lot like me. Not that I was stalking you or anything... *laughs nervously*...

-Loki's Little Helper

P.S. I just barely remembered that you reviewed my story as well, so thanks for that :)