Reviews for Lunar Restoration
masanpido chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
eine sehr schöne Geschichte. So ein Ende hätte ich mir auch gewünscht
Goldilocks chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
It makes me happy every time I re-read the story! This is how the last episode should have been... Love the fighting scenes and even more the making-up scenes - and I'm so happy Maddie and David did it right this time! Terrific job, Diane!
Bluemoon Stranger chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Great Great! Another better ending to Season 5!
Ro38 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
what a cute idea & its never been done before: lock M&D in jail & they gotta talk to each other! yes WOuld have been great too see! Lock them together anywhere they gotta face each other & talk & well reunite! :) Fun & sweet!
beesnbears chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I didn't think I could love these two people anymore than I do at this moment. This has patched up the broken pieces of my heart and made it feel full.

I think it's time for a wedding toast! I'm certain that somewhere, Maddie and David have done just that.
LizD chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Boy that would have been nice, huh? Let these two end on a happy note. WEll done. Thanks.
GentleReader chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
"More satisfying" doesn't begin to describe it...how I wish I could turn back time and get this in Cybill and Bruce's hands...you've captured the essence of ML, while allowing Maddie and David to finally-finally! really communicate with each other. No nitwits here!

Perhaps my favorite part of this, though it's so hard to choose, is the Author's Note at the end. It gave me shivers...I could see the shades of M&D mouthing a silent "Thank You"! :)

And thank YOU for this resolution...which will officially supplant the "real" version in my memory. :)