Reviews for Shades of Grey: In Truth, None Of It Was Fiction
fanficfanatic711 chapter 7 . 8/8
Spotty-Chan chapter 43 . 2/25
Nice chapter :) ik this is an old story but.. Meh.

By stardust did you mean the old film with the living vacuum cleaner thing or whatever it was? Or did you mean the romance one? You're probably talking about the romance film, but the 'obscure' bit made me think of the former XD
ICan'tDecide1 chapter 4 . 2/9
I just realized Cirle is Elric backwards. Good story
Just Some Loops chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
This is just a thing that I usually find annoying on fanfictions like these: when a young and bright teenager is viewed as "not that intelligent" from their teachers, but then proves them wrong with their vast intellect on the subject.
At least in this fanfiction, Karmyn has some plausible reason as to why she is so insanely smart in chemistry, but that does not explain why a teacher would continue to let her stay in a class that is obviously too easy for her (OR WHY KARMYN WOULD CHOOSE TO STAY IN A CLASS THAT SHE OBVIOUSLY EXCELS IN).
Shouldn't he/Karmyn just request to transfer into a more challenging class? (Like Honors, Advance Placement, even Dual Enrollment!)
She's a Junior, so she should easily be able to ask for these transfers
Unless her school doesn't offer them, then my condolences to the school's clear inability to challenge their student's.
Ugh, I don't know. It's just these tiny things that makes my skin boil. I know you wrote this in eighth grade, but you said you re-wrote it and I still see those "middle school writing" concepts interlaced with your writing.
Anyway, I think this story could become something amazing if you would just... change these "middle school ideas". The one thing that I am truly, honestly, gratefully happy about is the fact that the grammar and punctuation is spot on.
I applaud you, young grasshopper.
K.Daniels chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
If I haven't said it already, I will now. I love this story so much! I have read it three times!
Felis lupis chapter 46 . 9/25/2014
And yes I said boss get over it XP
anyway good choice! Ik this was written a long time ago but still...

Yes, my young lord

I found out a bunch of peeps at my school watch anime, I almost died of joy!
Guest chapter 24 . 9/23/2014
Who says I can't brush my teeth and read at the same time O.o
Roxanne Tacogirl chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
I have read it a lot of time but I can not get tired of it asnichdui 3

Have a nice day xx.
try10 chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
A man had disappeared while investigating that metal and that's all they had to say?! I'm sorry, but their reactions don't seem believable at all...
try10 chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
This story is strange. I hope I'll get some answers in the next chapters...
Night of Shadows' Embrace chapter 61 . 6/20/2014
I must admit. The past Elric Interventions were kind of... meh. But this one is good. I liked it. :)
Night of Shadows' Embrace chapter 48 . 6/19/2014
Is that "Woman" Envy? I haven't read the series in so long (and I never completely finished the first anime, either, since I started liking Brotherhood more), so I don't remember what happens to him... Well, I guess I'll find out in later chapters! Yay! (Again, I feel like as I continue reading this your writing gets better... Good job!)
Night of Shadows' Embrace chapter 34 . 6/19/2014
You know, since the beginning of this story your writing has improved a lot! Congrats!

Hahahahhahaha! "Edward Ethan Elric" Was Trisha (that was his mom's name, right?) and H. (still can't spell his name for the life of me...) high when they named him?! Yosh, nice job. xD
Night of Shadows' Embrace chapter 22 . 6/19/2014
LOL! Read you're first author's note... "None of us can own people in the U.S., so..." Cracked me up. xD

Also, MUSTANG! Love the conversations. In-character and everything (except I thought he would be with Riza by now... Not hitting on a random girl. Meh)
Night of Shadows' Embrace chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
Oh, got it! The element her mom was working on-116- is Philosopher's stone! Maybe... Could be wrong...

Anyway, this story seems interesting. The actual writing could use some work, but it's not bad or anything. Will continue to read!