Reviews for And Come Home So Muddy
crookshanks11 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Literally everything about this was perfect. You should totally write more Pond fics!
Dolphin64575 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Sweet and kind of heart breaking, and makes sense. Headcanon accepted.
ptraci chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Each time I read this story, it makes me cry. Oh River and Rory, you are so alike. It is so fitting that River has his mother's eyes.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
That was so sweet :)
SuLily chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
beautiful, can't wait to see this dynamic in the show, I can only hope it lives up to this. This was wondrful and so in character!
timerider26 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
You should really do a sequel to this of the time where she goes into the future to have tea with rory :) pleasee do that, pleaseee?
usually mostly innocent chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This is precious. You captured the confusingness of the time-traveling Pond family really well, and I love that you touched on the way River relates to Rory; he isn't quite her dad yet.

Great read. Keep writing!
laurenhasmoved chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
So beautiful - heartbreaking in the best kind of way. Loved it! :)
Symphony In Blue chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
*wipes tear away* that was so beautiful! I really love the dynamic between Rory and River in this fic, and I think it's good that she's come to reassure them that they will get her back at some point.
Awal chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Congratulations. I am now a puddle of emotional goo on the floor. Dear god, this is heartbreakingly beautiful. I know they are tragic by circumstances but you made it all the more... achy. *sniff* Good for you, man.
olivia.23 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
So, so beautiful.

Fantastic Job. Brought tears to my eyes.
StorytellerSJK chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
And that is how you cause a grown man to cry. For which he thanks you gladly. Excellent story. Well done.
Nikki1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
what an utterly gorgeous story, i'm reeling! thanks so much for sharing!
Pilcrow chapter 1 . 6/20/2011