Reviews for Visiting Hours
carbono chapter 8 . 1/13/2019
Bummer
Tom Knutson chapter 8 . 9/11/2017
Very good story, please keep writing! ! !
AngelLonginus chapter 8 . 8/1/2017
This was recommended by Castle Fic Promoters as a throwback so I checked it out and realized I had read it before. I found it to be just as good the second time around. Great writing and exploration of Beckett's feelings.
D3bbi3c chapter 8 . 6/24/2017
The story you cowrote with softer did you ever write the continuance. It ended with Beckett being served legal papers. I'd like to read it if it exists. Thank you.
Kusj1125 chapter 8 . 10/28/2015
Please continue
JM131 chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
I am leaving this review because it hurts to see the idiot comment left by the last person. This story was amazing the first time I read it, the second time, and now again because when I come across it in lists I have to read it again, and I am reminded of how well written it is. And it still amazes me now. I'm sorry some people are just assholes.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
So you basically wasted your and my time with this useless story. Save your Author Notes for someone who enjoys reading trash, that's not me.
honeyandvodka chapter 8 . 3/28/2014
Wonderful, and also hard to read. A very bold ending, kudos.
LewisInNC chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
I'm glad you finally brought up Kate's promise to take care of Alexis. I was afraid you'd forgotten it.
Marilyn chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
I thought the story was wonderful and very well written. It kept me wanting to read more from chapter to chapter. The only part that I think, IMHO, was cut to short was the ending. It gave me the impression that Kate was not totally convinced of a future relationship with him. I felt more like she was being pushed to much by Castle. I think I would have liked another chapter to see them more comfortable with each other and slowly begin to re-build the trust they've always had between each other. The story was great, but I wished the ending had been built up more then it was. Otherwise, congrats on such a very, very nice story.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
"The only man she'd cooked for was Castle."
"Kate wanted that smell to be the only air she breathed."

Wonderful lines.
Love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
V-E-R-Y B-A-D!
firtree chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
wow. just wow. this has to be one of the most powerful fanfics involving amnesia that I've ever read. got me in knots and finally in tears. good job as a writer.
Jo chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Somehow, one of the occupants was always awake, as if to make up for the endless slumber of its owner.
3 youre GREAT!