Reviews for A Doubt of Shadows
AuroreMartell chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Seven hells, this is funny. I like the Italian mob names. But I still want a CSI Westeros picture.
AuroreMartell chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I feel like there should be a picture of Catelyn with sunglasses in her hand, saying something like "Looks like this victim..." and another picture of her with the sunglasses on, saying some smarmy punch line like "Looked at his feet!"

(Sorry, I'm a nerd)

But anyways, great story! I have a feeling I know the outcome...
ha ha ha chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
summary "private dicks"
Vered chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
I love the concept of Catelyn Tully, Private Eye. Pretty intrigued in the backstory!
FelonMistress chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
I like this chapter a lot. You're setting up the major players and the scenes and I can't wait to see how you take this. It's a shame that you don't have more reviews because the readers are really missing out on a treat.

Thanks! I can't wait for the update.

FelonMistress
FelonMistress chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! I totally get the AU aspect of and I'm totally vested! Finally - a breath of fresh air in this new fandom! I was gonna sit back and watch things because many stories were heading in the same direction but you're inspiring me to step up my game!

The only things I'll caution you on is the punctuation at the end of the dialog text and separating them from the storyline because it's confusing.

I'll read the other chapter when I get home because I'm posting from my Android but seriously, this is outstanding!

FelonMistress