Reviews for The Gauntlet
Sonkuragari chapter 5 . 12/2/2016
All of these. I want to read fleshed out stories based on all of these. I love seeing original ideas in Ranma fics that aren't brain damagingly stupid or horribly written. It's so darn rare. I like the premise of all of these.
Reymen chapter 2 . 8/7/2016
This was a really intresting start, to bad nothing come from it.
FireInLife chapter 3 . 2/27/2015
Ugh, I really hate it when authors make a collection of discarded stories. Seriously, it's so frustrating to know that they'll never be finished qq
FireInLife chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Eep. I never watched the show, but this was actually kinda good. I'd definitely be up for reading more.
Scarmagista chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
Ahah! I knew I'd read this snip before. So glad to see it turned into an actual story.
TransientStar chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
This one has the potential to be a really funny fic and it be neat to see this as it's own story as well.
TransientStar chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
I really like this concept and there's really not a lot of Ranma X Full Metal Alchemist crosses out there. It be really great to see this being it's own story.
Zhor chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
Nice short fics...wish you would have extended some of them.
LordsFire chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
Ah, just beautiful. I hope this is continued some day.
yellulhchicken chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
OOOooooo nice one! Yakuza!Kasumi has lots of potential(hijinks and all).
yellulhchicken chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
I like this. has lots of promise. I think that continuing this would definitely be a good idea
Wordlurker chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
...lolwhut? Wow, that's seriously screwed up. And so very, very Nerima. Good work dudes, I lol'd.
Wordlurker chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
Now this looks promising... I definitely haven't seen an FMA/Ranma cross done this way before. Pretty unique, dudes.
Godofbicsuit chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Absolutely hilarious
2313021 chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
Please continue this. This is an absolutely hilarious concept and the possibilities for further comedy is amazing.