Reviews for Hermione's Song
Kateri87 chapter 25 . 5/6
Loved it!
cannon be DAMNED yeah?
Location of the Stars chapter 12 . 2/19
Stupefy. You spelled it wrong.
river song chapter 26 . 1/6
very well written, with lots of plot twists, but they fit in completely
Mandy chapter 25 . 12/17/2014
I know I just said how crazy it is, but I think my mind has been blown to epic proportions. I knew The Doctor was the Valeyard when you said it in like the first or second chapter, so that wasn't surprising, but if I were Hermione, I think at this point I'd just throw my hands in the air and walk away laughing. How else do you react to your boyfriend being a 900 year old alien who's both Merlin AND Voldemort? Dang.
Mandy chapter 18 . 12/17/2014
I just thought I'd let you know that this is the craziest, most convoluted and most insanely plotted story I've ever read. Ever. And yet it all works. In a way that I could never explain to anyone else, it works. So congratulations to you!
TheMuggleBornPrincess chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
OH DAYUM WE GOT MYSTERIOUS CRAP GOIN ON
ironhair chapter 25 . 8/16/2014
Wow, I definitely don't remember this!
ironhair chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
rereading!
chapter 1 . Sep 8, 2011

Wow, it's been a long time. Long enough that I'd forgotten I'd read this, till I got the error message that I've already commented on this story :D
The War Doctor chapter 25 . 5/24/2014
Ok... I did not expect that... But it's genius!
Ha! The Doctor is Voldemort. It doesn't get better than that XD
misuky7 chapter 26 . 5/19/2014
This was brilliant. I absolutely adored it. I cannot wait to read the next one. :3
authorlouise chapter 22 . 5/18/2014
What was it that Dumbledore asked River to do?
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 25 . 1/27/2014
I really do appreciate you bringing in the Brigadier. Wish we could've seen him one last time in Doctor Who.
LostInTheMiddle chapter 26 . 12/7/2013
I first found this story more than a year ago. And it's still one of my favourites. It's a beautiful combination of two of my favourite fandom, featuring my first crossover OTP, loads of adventure, humour, nice little references to a lot of things, neat tie-ups with characters from one universe turning out to be characters from another (slightly Moffat-style mind-blowing, but I like that sort of thing) and simply a good story. Thank you.
P.S. Any particular reason the audio version isn't working? I listened to it at least twice, and a few weeks ago I wanted to listen to it again and I was told "Upload not found". A shame, because I really liked it.
Village-Mystic chapter 25 . 11/6/2013
I feel a little bad that Hermione and the Doctor didn't get to enjoy Christmas time with the Ponds, but he did give them 16 years and their daughter. I remember the Valyard plotline being during 6th Doctor and Ace was with the there a novel or radio play where the Valyard came back?