Reviews for Hermione's Song
MageVicky chapter 19 . 11/23
omg hermione is the lady of the lake! fantastic!
MageVicky chapter 4 . 11/23
AAAAHHH! cough, sorry, but that last part with Hermione had me screaming with excitement (in my head, mind you, lest I wake up the whole house)
I'm really loving your story so far, and I especially loved that little reference to twilight: 'The water vapor in the air had crystallized, making everything, even the zombies, sparkle. "Sparkling undead, now there's something no one will ever believe,"' I literally started laughing when reading this. Keep up the good work!
FictionHasHijackedMyBrain chapter 12 . 1/13
OOHHHH MMMYYY GGGOOOODDDD! I just got the indistructable scarecrow thing! It's Baines from The Family Of Blood! Also I absolutely love this series and I hope you finish this soon!
carick of hunter moon chapter 12 . 12/12/2015
GIFT of an idea
mad thougth
"Susan" was the original companion and granddaughter of the Doctor.
Could she be Luna Grandmother
Aureum chapter 26 . 11/9/2015
oh my god this is good! the suspense! uh is there a sequel?
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 26 . 10/27/2015
Amazing job on this story. Definitely reading the sequel!
shiho59 chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
j'adore
Guest chapter 22 . 8/26/2015
CHAMELEON CIRCUIT IS THE BEST.
Lost child of Gallifrey chapter 2 . 7/16/2015
Well this is fantastic.
Kateri87 chapter 25 . 5/6/2015
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
cannon be DAMNED yeah?
FruitBarrel chapter 12 . 2/19/2015
Stupefy. You spelled it wrong.
river song chapter 26 . 1/6/2015
very well written, with lots of plot twists, but they fit in completely
Mandy chapter 25 . 12/17/2014
I know I just said how crazy it is, but I think my mind has been blown to epic proportions. I knew The Doctor was the Valeyard when you said it in like the first or second chapter, so that wasn't surprising, but if I were Hermione, I think at this point I'd just throw my hands in the air and walk away laughing. How else do you react to your boyfriend being a 900 year old alien who's both Merlin AND Voldemort? Dang.