Reviews for Hermione's Song
88blacksheep chapter 16 . 9/14
This started interesting, then quickly became creepy and completely out of character for all characters written. In what fucked up universe would 11 ever pursue a 16 yo girl? And in what fucked up universe would adults encourage a child to date a grown man? Ugh, I feel like I need to bleach my brain. I'm concerned for you, author. I think you need to read up on grooming and sexual predation and talk to someone about your issues.
SixFtWookie chapter 9 . 4/24
Anyone who makes a good Heinlein multiverse reference is going to get an automatic Favorite from me.
Rainbow Prime chapter 22 . 7/2/2019
So...which bad experience was it? The one where the Face of Boe died saving everyone on the entire planet, or the one before that, where they were purposefully infecting humans so that they could harvest cures from them?
MartinDeShade chapter 11 . 1/13/2019
I just can't get past the fact Hermione is a teenager. Who in the right mind would want to see a grown man date a teenager? Frankly, Tonks and Lupin is already sketchy. Yes Tonks is an adult, but Lupin likely saw her when she was a toddler.
djmegamouth chapter 23 . 8/14/2018
This is very very bad. And also hilarious.
djmegamouth chapter 18 . 8/14/2018
Well i probably should have seen this coming but this got me.
djmegamouth chapter 12 . 8/14/2018
Damn you can always trust ace for some good old violence.
thathelpfulstranger chapter 2 . 6/23/2018
EEeek! Gosh, I’m really excited to start this already brilliant story! I believe part of my excitement is due to the fact I miss Doctor Who dreadfully but mostly it’s because of how bloody good the story is! Ok ok ok I’m gonna go back now and read more, AHH who knew Harry Potter x Doctor Who would be so AWESOME!
G.C. Gonzalez chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
THAT'S the END?! Really?! I want to throttle Voldy now, like more so than usual. And, WOW Ginny being Jenny and Hermione being River was an awesome way to blend those characters!
G.C. Gonzalez chapter 4 . 12/11/2017
Yes, Hermione! That is your future husband. And I friggin love the Doctor. I love cannon Snape, but it IS nice to see him get some come-up-ins!
G.C. Gonzalez chapter 3 . 12/11/2017
Oooh, Tonks. It isn't a wizard's tent... it's the TARDIS.
G.C. Gonzalez chapter 2 . 12/11/2017
YES! I am excited! This is amazing!
G.C. Gonzalez chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
Okay. Can I just say that I could visualize everything that you wrote and described extremely well? Even the opening credits! And I heard the theme song to Doctor Who! Brilliantly done! 5 wins for this brilliant opening chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/15/2017
Hermione you are exactly the doctors type.
P.s the 3ed doctor worked for unit, so snaps you may want to get use to red and yellow.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/15/2017
Ok the doctor can win the war on his own.