Reviews for It's Never Too Late
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
I loved it! And I love "The Notebook" so fitting to both be fine ass Noah's that you never wanna leave ;)
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
This was an awesome story. I really enjoyed it. I did feel bad for Finn, but then thought he is totally better off. :o)
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
Great story. Thanks!
hiddenmoonlyt chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
I just LOVE your stories! Never stop :)
boozy von chugaton chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
Awesome story! I loved it!
polarpi chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
So good that I don't want to see it end! I would love to see what happens next (if Kurt plans his simple event, etc) but this is a great end to the story as well :)
Kim-Anadrade32593 chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
Totally loved it was exactly what I wanted I totally approve lol.! It was freaking fantabulous! ]
jm63089 chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
OH MY GOD! I cried the entire time I read this story! You did a great job with this story...I can't really say anything because I'm honestly speechless.
Sidalee chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
This was absolutely gorgeous, just the perfect balance between angst and smut, which is a must in puckleberry, it was like blood and chocolate-saltymetalic laced with sweetness. I loved every word of this. It's always a pleasure to read you.
quinnonymous chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
Love. Love. Love. Love. Awesome. 'Nuff said.
angela chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
love it! great fic!
carrie4angel chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
I really loved this story, and the angst in the last chapter just added to the romance, you almost made me feel sorry for Finn! I also love the conversation between Kurt and Rachel about planning a low key Jewish ceremony...even though Finn is his step-brother he can see who Rachel's heart belongs to
AmieLynn chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
So beautiful story !
Lov2-Travel chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
Awwwww...Loved this little story:)))) Thank-you for a wonderful Puckleberry Fanfic...
anchyweasley chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
wow! let me just tell you you've managed to make me tear up, and smile and lough all in one chapter, and that is what i call a good chapter and an awesome story! i enjoyed it immensely and i can't wait to see what you'll come up with next. i'll read whatever you write and i can safely say i'll enjoy it cause you're that good:)