Reviews for Sweet Home 2: Sugar and Spice
amd5551 chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
LOL haha i love how funny this is. It's true that gambit would always refuse horrific cuisine.
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
hahaha

very intrigued to know what else rogues caught gambit doing...

i enjoyed the short fic but would of rather seen it as a short one-shot rather than three miniscule chapters- the pages loaded very slowly (not your fault- but still)
lychee loving chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Okay, this made me grin like an idiot. Drabbles are only effective if they get a good reaction out of you with a short paragraph or two - you totally nailed it. Great job with these. :)
sweet-n-sassy928 chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
ahaha) order beignets.

love this story! so funny.

S2 s-n-s
Chellerbelle chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
"I'm not sure whether to order beignets or to hit you with this."

Hahahahahahaha! I like it, I like it :)
Sugahroc57 chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
Mornings can be a horrible thing, except for Rogue who had just demanded from the not so lucky homme who prefers to sleep in, some breakfast.

Ah, my mornings would be a whole lot sunnier if I had Mr. Tall dark and cajun at my kitchen... Hehe

Awe, poor Remy, Come on Roguey cut him some slack. He did save the birthday boy a trip to the med bay as a gift even that was bound to happen if he didn't take matters into his own hands... Supeeeer Her-O...

Nice ending! *wink*
Raven34link chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
LOL poor Remy
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
*rolls off of bed giggling madly*

I love Remy/Rogue as portrayed in the morning. Especially when they're NOT morning people.
Lucky's Girl chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
Hey,

Iron Skillets Rogue Watch out Remy

Hahahaha, oh mornings, you are so cruel to Remy. Heh, that was just plain old fun! Thanks so much!

~Paige
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
haha! cute!
Raven34link chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
yay Remy saved Piotr's life from the evil muffins
Lucky's Girl chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Hi,

Muahahahha, that was SO great! Hee, Piotr's response was hilarious!

"no dessert following his dinner would ever be made by Kitty." Heeheeee, And Gambit wins again! I love it, 'was a chef'! I loved this follow up! Yay you! Thanks!

~Paige
Sugahroc57 chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
*grins* Remy is truely a Hero! He saved the day the poisoned Kitty called "Birthday muffins". Pete may turn to steel but his tummy sure isn't made of it! Thank you Remy *hugs*
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Oh no. Heaven forbid!
Chellerbelle chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Bwahaha sneaky Gambit. I approve :)