Reviews for Just another Pokemon Journey
Rina Dragonfly chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
Team rocket are stalker thieves as well XD
Fairy Skull chapter 9 . 2/18/2014
I love it! I can't wait for more!
Lady Kato chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
either Lapras or Lance mets her and giver her his Shiny Gyarados
disneynerd9303 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I really like your story! Very well written! To answer your question about my story, its not that she is running to her house. I realize now, ive worded it wrong! She is just trying to get away from the guardians and the next chapter will explain what happens! Thank you for reading!
DarkWolfAssassin chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
Again...Pikachu's electric attacks are super effective on Rock/Water types...she should have easily won...meh.
Plus, if you read my story, you'll realize that there are scarcely any battles, it's normally a trainer and his pokemon/friends talking...among other things...so trainers interacting is fine.
DarkWolfAssassin chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
This was a good chapter except one thing. Rock types are normally hurt by Electric type moves unless they are part ground. Therefore, Omanyte could have been easily taken down by Pikachu, same for Kabuto. Other than that, pretty good.
Also, electric types are only weak to ground types.
DarkWolfAssassin chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Well I decided to give this story a chance and I'm very happy I did. Also that is definitely a Growlithe egg.
Next chapter, *looks at time and sees 12:16am* shall be read later...damn school.
randomperson chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
good chapter the battle was really well written but the comment at the top sort of gave away that tori lost apart from that it was good
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
I've always thought posting pokemon levels and moves is a waste of time and energy. You need to look up the moves they can learn, what level they learn them at, and when they evolve. It's just stupid to me.
pokestets23 chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
Sounds good, ive never seen his step mom as the gym leader. Good twist! And yes it would be great to see how leveled up his team is:)
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
I think Logan should be there to witness her pokemon battle. She should lose the first time around, but it'd be close. Close enough for Logan's opinion to SLIGHTLY change. He'd stick around to watch her train for a little and would subtly offer tips.

I was kind of hoping to see her phone call with Gary. What's the age difference between the boys and her? Because of Ash is already in Hoeen, then that would be about two years. In my mind, anyway. Is whats-her-face going to appear in Pewter?

And I bet you one hundred virtual cookies that the pokemon egg is Growlithe. It's black and orange, with a white starburst, and it feels warm. So I know I'm right. Update soon!
Earth Master chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Piper was sleeping late, so she ends up getting Eevee. Gary's Umbreon must have layed an egg. I knew you are doing a good job with your Pokemon fan fiction.
pokestets23 chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
I think she should catch a Shellder, you dont see those in many pokemon journey fanfics:)
pokestets23 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Great story! I like it alot. I love stories that start out with eevees:)

If you dont mind, will you go read my story and tell me what you think? You dont have too, haha!

Good luck and hope you will continue to write great!
The Darkness Is Alive chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I feel sorry for the poor bulbasaur to have an awful trainer like Torri no offence. But did you imply that Gary is her brother. Because if Torris his girlfriend shouldn't she just be a little nice I mean she's his family and whether he likes her or not he should dump whoever insults her. Great story so far, can't wait to read more.