Reviews for I'm Sorry
Rappy Yo Yo chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Awe...I was mentally punching Ino for making Shikamaru like this... Ino is a ungrateful son of a bitch1
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
love this story
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I loved this! Nice job.
Good boy-chan chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Loved it! ShikaTem is so cute 3
Just Another Blank Account chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
*Squeals a little* Oops, I didn't mean for that to come out xD Anyways I love how this is based off that little thing on your bio. And go Shikamaru! That's that way to show that selfish little- I'll stop there but you get the point xD
Zireh chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
love it! so much!

cool!

okay this story really made me soo happy!

since you made ino such a slut in this cause i really see her that way...specially Sakura, though temari was kind of out of character..kinda but i really superly love this story! :)
nervouspanda chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
VERY NICE AND SOOOOOOOO TRUE :)
Lu-chan11 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Loved it :) It progressed so smoothly, and it is definitely something to be proud of. Really is a life lesson isn't it? Well, we've all learned something today _
smonkey chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
IT was a good story. I know the whole point of the story was to bash Shika/Ino but I still hate how much Shikamaru kept drooling over her. Was so happy when all of the crap was finally over and he finally got with Temari.

Keep writing!
Effie-a chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
amazing!
Oonigiri chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I like it...

Well, I like Ino but I LOVE ShikaTema
shikatema11 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I loooooooooooovvvvvvve it! excellent work!
Storm0Wolf chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Bravo! I like how you took a well known poem and turned it into a story so that each line told a part of the story. Great work!