Reviews for Hit by a Truck
Katherine Rekka chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
this was definately my favorite chapter! really cute story! i hope the show does some flash backs or something like this since it kinda jumped too much i think, though understandably given emily's pregnancy. anywho keep writing!
Huckaby chapter 12 . 2/11/2012
very good read...
JBCFlyers19 chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
I loved everyone of these. Amazing!
rightfromthebeginning chapter 12 . 11/19/2011
I loved this story to bits :D I read the whole thing in one setting, I couldn’t stop reading. Absolutely loved the epilogue, when Booth gave Brennan his speech that he loved her nearly brought me to tears because it was so beautiful :)
collegestudent chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
Two of my favorite lines...LOL!

"Right sorry Sweets. It won't happen again."-Booth

"Why would we do that?"-Brennan
Xx-Regina-Phalange-xX chapter 9 . 11/4/2011
This however resulted in a rather strange reaction as she turned to Booth and whined, "Why does every one think we're joking?"

This line made me laugh so much. Love this so far.
La5021 chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
I think I did a happy dance after the season finale lol

Great stuff!
deleted9 chapter 12 . 7/22/2011
"Yesterday Daisy just ran up to me and hugged me for and inappropriate length of time." I laughed at that. I could just picture the perky grad student knocking over her mentor in sheer excitement for her. Bones didn't find it nearly is as amusing, "It was quiet uncomfortable Booth." That was so funny! I can totally picture that haha. That end scene was just perfect! Made me tear up again, lovely job with this!
deleted9 chapter 11 . 7/22/2011
Awww, I lovee her! Great reaction from her too!
deleted9 chapter 10 . 7/22/2011
Hhahaha, this is definitely one of the funniest reactions! Great job writing it!
deleted9 chapter 9 . 7/22/2011
That ending scene with Max at the end had me tear up a little..just so well done, wonderful job!
deleted9 chapter 8 . 7/22/2011
I was excited about this one! I think Parker would be really excited at the prospect! Soooo cute! He's just such a sweet kid!
deleted9 chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
Awww...this one was adorable! Love how she jsut came out and said it without...coming out and saying it, again. Great chapter!
deleted9 chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
Haha, that was cute...especially how straightforward Bones was about it...just needed to get the maternity leave issues dealt with, didn't even need to mention the baby first. Great job!
deleted9 chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
Hahah, I love the part where she's like why would we be moving to a farm. So funny! Sweets would definitely be my favorite to see, you did it great justice!