Reviews for Anesidora's Abyss
Random Reviewer chapter 10 . 7/6/2013
It's a real shock to see Elliot as the girl. I always picture Leo as one. (and still do)
But nonetheless, you made cry. I've read the sequel, keep it up!
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 10 . 12/24/2012
Are you kidding me? You took down the entire sequel just because you're "rewriting" it? Couldn't you have waited till you finished said rewrite and THEN taken off the fic? Ugh, I hate it when authors do this...
shivergal99 chapter 10 . 5/7/2012
This fanfiction was amazing xD!

Its always been one of my favourites and still is today :D. Id love to just say that you're an amazing writer and I can't wait to see the sequel to this!
Dancing-Souls chapter 10 . 2/7/2012
Wow can't believe I didn't see the update! Oh well! XP Haha must go to read the second part.
Alexiel chapter 10 . 12/14/2011
congrats

I'm great this story is epic

in an entire day I read it and I loved

but it's sad to hear elliot no longer the answer you wanted

but that great.
Random Person chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
I just found out this story and... I am at a loss for words. In a good way! It was epic! Can't wait to read the sequel!
Random Person chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
Dancing-Souls chapter 9 . 10/25/2011
Maybe I am too dark, but I agree the more Angst the better! . Anyway I can't wait to read the last chapter and the next part of the story! Nice job I love how you switched around the parts!
Rubicon 9 Of Hearts chapter 9 . 10/11/2011
Whoa! awesome chapter! I can't wait to find out how it all ends, but I hope everything ends well for Elliot and Leo.
Dancing-Souls chapter 8 . 10/9/2011
Can't wait to find out why Alice and Oz are the way they are but also Leo... well his is kinda more obvious and hinted at but still...!
Dancing-Souls chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
Nice lets see what happens next... poor Oz and poor poor Gil will be successful in some things, but ultimately Elliot will be the winning card. Yep that is my lame speculation so have fun!
Haunani chapter 8 . 9/30/2011
I love the angst of Leo and Elliot in this story,although I can't get used to Elliot being a girl... And the ElliotxLeo moments were so sweet! o

I hope you update again soon when you have the time. XD
Pandora Hearts Fan 4 life chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
WoW I can't wait for you to update again

but sadly your in college

and can't update like you used to how sad

*shakes head*

well no reason to be sad

you will update whenever

anyways I don't think it should be the ending of it

it shall continue

of corse it will

but I mean after the next one *laughs*!
PT-chan ssu chapter 7 . 9/6/2011
Things are seriously heating up OwO OAO!

XDD OMG OMG OMG Ouch, a second tragedy is coming up. I hope Elly can do something about it ;_;

Will really be looking forward to the next chapter!
Pandora Hearts Fan 4 life chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
I realy realy realy LOVE it so far your realy good hope you continue I may not have a question, but I had

to say it

I realy realy love it its the best story I have read yet!