Reviews for Too Good To Be True
Jade Rojo chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
OMG .. you have to be seriously depressed to write this down...
labella yuki chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
wow, so sad *sniff* poor egoist couple. *sniff* great *sniff sniff* story.
I can't hold it. wuaaaahhhh *tears pour out uncontrollably*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
what the heck? s-s-s-so... SAD! waaaaahhhhahahahahahahaha!
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
XxShatteredTrinketxX chapter 1 . 8/8/2011

now im not going to be all 'whiny fangirl' "aaaaw hooow caaaan yooouuu doooo thhhaaattt?"

I...Normally don't read one shots truthfully, but i was pulled into this one.

With Writing, an author normally Puts his/her Heart and Soul into there writing and normally puts some life experiences into it.

Now, upon saying that i must refer to my own story "You Ruined me"

I Wrote this story because i had just lost my...Girlfriend...

She was really important to me, but she just couldn't take the ridicule of being a lesbian, so know...Broke up with me ;

So i wrote that, and i know that my feelings weren't really portrayed that well, but i was in allot of pain within writing it.

I have sense then recovered, but the pain of losing the one that you love was still there.

Now i don't know if you have lost someone that you love (Family/Friend/ect.) But I sensed a great deal of pain. I know that feeling of "I just want to die"

Your Dialogue was great, Although it moved a bit too fast...

Don't be afraid to type long chapters.

"What's good with life if you have nothing to live for?" That line made me feel a connection with this story.

I know that junjou is just so Pink and Frilly and anything but heartbreak, So to write a story such as this shoes Maturity. I hope that you continue your writing and i hope that someone recognizes your talent for putting feelings into words.

I really enjoyed this one shot, and i hope whatever you've been through in your life, you get over it and use that experience to your best ability to prevent it from happening again.

And im happy to be the first one to review this ; I really really hope that this gets more reviews...