Reviews for Typical
NoraSpider-Girl chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Awwee! So cute! Laguna is SUCH a moron... But he's a big, hugable, protective moron. :D Great job
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
To kill some time before the next chapter of SWB appears (speaking of which, when are you going to upload the next chapter?), I decided to read more of your work.

Apparently, I was smiling several times when I read this, because people kept asking me what was so funny. XD

But then again, you are extremely good at writing sweet, funny one shots. Great job (as always)! You gotta love this pairing. 3
Niqsta chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Yay, you posted! XD

I gotta tell you, this is now my third LagunaxRaine story and I'm so loving what you're able to produce from one in-game flashback. Arafel's Storm Front really got me into the pairing, but now you have me engaged with this oneshot and the drabbles :D

I can't believe how in-character you have both Raine and Laguna. Though I would never expect any less from you since you're a damn good author and a specialist when it comes to Laguna I'm always amazed by your characterisation and interaction of the characters.

This scene fits really nicely with the canon and while I normally do tend to steer clear of in-game fics, this one is actually believable. I seriously think you should consider writing a multi-chapter fic. Both your writing style and knowledge would work wonders together ;)

Amazing, keep it up!

P.s. If I remember correctly, you have another Laguna oneshot. How soon can we expect that? :)
Emerald-Latias chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Aw. Very cute and well done. Everyone's in character and I liked how you also incorporated someone in Winhill commenting on them and have her basically warn Raine. It's common knowledge that the people didn't like Laguna, but not too many actually include instances of that.

Either way, I could totally see this fitting in the timeline which is the most important part. It's indicative of the future and seems reasonable. Loved it. :)