Reviews for Sans Voir
Doni chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
Really very nicely done. Great expansion in the first episode and tie into the third. An interesting and enjoyable read!
MadaMag chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
I really don't like, how you made Sherlock and John.

Your John is weak, and allows Sherlock to take advantage on him in every turn, and Sherlock is a machine.

First at all, John is standing up to Sherlock, giving in only when self want to, and for second, Sherlock loves to gloat and explaining thing to John... not to mention, he would go to that home in plain day, when the man was secure at work, use picklock and be gone with none (and John as well) wise..
mrspencil chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
Very well done, and you have brought this round to the end of the third episode very skilfully. I really enjoyed what you did with this, now know more about chess terms than I did and am puzzled at your lack of reviews. I hope this got the reception it deserved on LJ. You managed to avoid sentimentality yet made it very clear how things stood between them, not an easy feat. Thank you both, very much:-)

mrspencil chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
This is a complicated plot you two are weaving. You just can't trust the medical profession any more...I' m going to resist asking about the pregnancy supplements too:)

Mrs P
mrspencil chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Again, interesting way of telling a story and odd scenes from canon seem to come and go, no silk black masks for breaking in, but even so...

E.Chinaski chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
This is an extremely interesting story! Looking forward to the next chapter!
mrspencil chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
This is paced well: almost like snapshots but the thread of the story is present throughout. John seems bewildered at Sherlock's mood changes and is frustrated at not being taken seriously. Continues to entertain:)

mrspencil chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Nice start, an interesting angle on the case, and some effective character studies and scenes. John's frustration comes across well, as does Sherlock 's distraction and impatience. Congratulations to you and your co-writer :-) Hi, Captain Facepalm!

Mrs P:)