Reviews for Kiss Me Slowly
Nevermindd chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Amazing
Passion-and-Danger chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
awwww so sad and sweet and just beautiful :"D
eclare lover chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
OMG LOVED IT EVERYPART OF IT ESPECAILLY (SPELL?) THE ENDING:) LET ECLARE LIVE ON you should right more eclare LOVE THEM hate jake lol(:
AlmostFamous14 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I cried at the end of this story! (: It was so beautiful, and I miss Eclare sooooo much! Thank you for bringing back happy memories!

Kisses! (:
Julsgracie chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I really really like your idea of what could happen, ive been running through scenarios in my head also. it's cool that you started the story from before she screamed at him, because i think alot of fans are avoiding that simply because its so difficult to imagine what could set clare off like that. what you did is really geunine to the characters and realistic, though, i love it, especially their confrontation outside afterwards.
katieismyqueen chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
You Are So Amazing!

Uhg! This was just too perfect for words,

This made my little Eclare Heart all happy again.

If this really is your first story, then i applaud you, you are such an amazing writer.

Keep up the good work, and keep writing about the wonderful couple known as Eclare, :)
Voicesandvirtues chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Wow this was wonderful. You're such a great writer!;)
Vampire 24 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Ugh, this was so incredibly beautiful!
SomewhereOnlyWeKnow070897 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I really can't believe this is your first fanfiction, it was amazing. Truly amazing, I loved it, I miss Eclare too...) I hope they can set aside their problems and realize they love each other because I'm sure all of us know they still do...AMAZING
musiksnob chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This was just lovely.

Well done.
ObessedTWFan chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I really wish something like this would happen too. More than you will ever know. You did an amazing job on this and I can't wait to read more from you!
Bumblebee93 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I loved it :) especially the ending. Your writing is amazing. I hopefully'll learn to write as well as u.
eclaregoldsworthy chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Yes! back together that's what I'm talking about.
RajkumariSav chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Aww… you made me cry… (,:
SuddenlyStarfruit chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
oh my god this was so perfect!