Reviews for The Circus Girl and Her Fan
StrongGuy159 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Cool 2 chapters continue please.
Sukaretto Yuki chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
I'll be honest you've sent my brain for a bit of a wirlwind here. Not only have I never seen this couple before in my entire lifetime.. but something about them is intriguing and it wants me to read more (sadly there's none). Which is extremely odd because I normally of an extreme distaste for crossovers, never mind stories based on crossover couples.. but something about it made me read anyway. It's extremely well written, very few flaws besides the quotations around non-dialogue near the end of chapter two. I love the fact that someone with real grammar is writing a story on here because it makes it so much easier to focus on the story and enjoy it, instead of focusing on the mistakes. You did a wonderful job with their personalities and I'm going to take the time line as the area when Naruto went off with Jiraiya? But closer to the end because he seems oddly more mature than normal. I'm interested in why she called him Mr. Guardian.. is that because he carries the kyuubi? Or is it something else we don't know about yet? That and how would she know? It makes me almost suspicious that you're planning on making her his enemy.. I wouldn't be surprised. Unfortunately this was written so long ago I'd doubt it would be updated.. but who knows. Maybe I'll come across it again sometime and I'll be lucky. You really should keep going, it's an amazing story.
Effusive Quisling chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
I find myself reading this even though I was mostly... "Nah. I won't read that." Now here I am reading it and hoping my lucky stars this isn't over yet... Knowing my unlucky self it is.
Desturion chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
I like it)
Savoxgut chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
great, jejejeje, it seems that things are going well, mmmmm, as you may have heard

I'll be waiting there to wave

bye
Deathmvp chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Intresting story you have here so far. I look foward to the next part.
10tailedmonster chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Yu should continue it
aburameclanhead chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This is so cute!
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I like this story. Has a very innocent start.
reven228 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Not to sound homosexual by making this connection, but I feel that this story connects to lady gaga's 'paparazzi'. Anyway, keep goin and stay golden
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This is pretty good. You write both the characters very well. I hope you dont discontinue this. Good luck with this and other future works.
The Tell-Tale Man chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
That story was great. I can't wait for the next chapter of the crossover story.