Reviews for Enough
twinsparadox chapter 1 . 5/11
Gah! I LOVED THIS STORY! I know you wrote it years ago and there is probably no chance of it continuing, but this was amazing! I'd love to see what happens next. It's so hard to believe the lack of FIC out there about these two. They are the best ship. They are perfect for each other, and make so much sense as a couple. Could they love each other more? Anyway, thank you for this! It was angsty, and beautiful, and perfectly them.
Frell me Dead chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Reading this just makes me think one thing...I REALLY wish I had met you a long time ago! Such pain and emotional turmoil in your writing, these two woman are bonded in the love of friendship and now they are so much more! I love this story it's dark and sensuous a must for a continuation!
Danielle chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I really liked this story! There's so little fic in this fandom, and even less fic about my OTP. I think you did a nice job capturing their voices, and an especially nice job conveying the depth of Jackie's pain.
Millie chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I love them together. They make the most sense, I think. This is so dark and sad, and I do wish there was more! Great writing. :)
Sara chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I love that someone finally posted a Jackie/O'Hara story! I love them together! I loved everything about your story except for one thing...that it ended. I was hoping for a continuation. All well. Loved it anyway!