Reviews for Cheated
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Jake should have handcuffed Bellas snotty silly ass and made her watch. Show her how its done. Show her what she's missing!
Luxist chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Awesome girlie! I loved how simple this was but so so effective. And I adore that she caught Jake with another woman and she felt "cheated". That is just super genius. Oh how I wish she would have had to compete for Jacobs affection - at least just a little - in the series, just so she could suffer some LOL. But alas! You did this, and Damn, aint I satisfied. Perfectly perfectly done, and just enough smut to get me going LOL.

Amazeballs!

Yasmin xx
fuchsiafuchsia chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I liked the story and the way it was setup, like an outline, sort of. The only thing I didn't like was the message that a man wanting to have sex with her was an acceptable way to apologize for having sex with someone else...
NikkiB1973 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Hiya. Wow you are an absolutely awesome writer. This story was beautifully written. You conveyed so much emotion with simple words. I am going to read it again because it really touched me. Wow! Nikki.
kitty2lion chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
love the way you use words and capture strong emotions in them ;-)
ShadowPast620 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
So very glad I found your work. Simply exquisite. Much respect and gratitude.
leelator chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Amazing how you packed so much into so few words. Great job, love!
AshWininger chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I loved this. It was very minimal and perfect and you managed to convey a lot with a few amount of words. I feel like Bella needs to see something like seeing Jacob with another girl, she needs this thrown in her face to show her how Jacob feels when her relationship with Edward is always thrown in her face. It would be a wake-up call for her. She's always used to having them both around and getting her own way basically, especially in her perfect little Breaking Dawn world where she gets to keep Jacob around forever because of the imprint with Nessie. Sigh. This is why I appreciate fanfiction so much! I feel like if Bella would have saw him with another girl, it would have made her admit and act on her feelings for Jacob, even if it was jealousy that triggered it.

"Apologies whispered in quiet relief. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Sshhhhh." I LOVED this. Could totally picture it.

Sorry for the ramble, haha.
ifeelsilly chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Amazing. It's short, simple, sweet, poignant. Amazing.
lilsealsfriend chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I felt so many emotions from reading this piece. very well done!