Reviews for Covered in Rain
lizinprogress chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This was so lovely, I feel like I'm swirling around in a dream.
Mm.Mystery chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Okay, time out. You are waaaaaay to good I writer to be sitting around writing Glee fanfiction. This was in incredible. A little out of character, to be honest, though. Bit your writing is fantastic.
Something Unpretty chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I love this! Love it so much! God! How did you do that?

You know, whenever I read a fic, I always think, "If only I could just go in there and say, 'Hey, you two, your meant to be together! Look at this parallel universe of you guys and see! And it's not just that one, it's this one, and this one, and this one, and this one, aw, hell, I'll just email you all of them! Though that would spam your inbox..." Wish I could tell them, when they have their angsty moments, that it's supposed to be perfect like the 'real' thing is.

ZOMBIE-NINJA SMOKEBOMB! MALO919 VANISHES!
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I am never, NEVER getting enough of your wonderful, beautiful, breathtaking style. I wish I could live inside your head :3
pointlessfangirl chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Oh my god, can I please just say that the writing is beautiful?
martyrinthemaking chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This was so beautiful, thank you. I feel all fuzzy and warm inside. I was listening to the songs; "If You Were Here" by Cary Brothers and "Fifteen Minutes" by the Yeah You's. They seemed to sort of suit the mood. I don't know, maybe it's just me. Anyway, thank you again for the wonderful Klaine fuzzies.
thesoundofsunshine chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Oh, this story was perfection. I loved Kurt's little "Of course I was there to see you" and how they found out that they lived so close to one another. I just thought it was a stunning read from beginning to end.

Caitlin(:
unicorn-named-klaine chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This is hands-down the best Klaine story I have ever read. You really deserve like a muffin basket for this, like i might seriously kidnap you and make you write special klaine fics just for me..
The Fabulous A.J chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I love this so much.

It was creative, and adorable, and well written. Blaine's thoughts on Kurt are perfect, and it's something that would happen. Really cute and great. Thumbs up!
Mah Jeevas chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
OMG THIS IS PURE GOLD!

JUST GOLD, AND PERFECTION AND BSDJKHDHAD-

BEAUTIFUUUUUL!
Monica121 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I'm not sure I could point a specific finger on all that I love about your writing. Its just... The idea of possibilities, and yet the certainty in them anyway. Like maybe fate, or soul mates, or something really do exist. I'm on to the last one now, and then I'll just sit here trying to figure out what to do with myself.
1gleefan chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
What a lovely story. Your writing is impeccable.
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
That was so good! Seriously! You're an amazing writer!
Charmina chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Oh, I loved the scene on the train when Kurt says "Of course I was there to see you." and the scene when they found out how close they had lived during high school. A really wonderful story, made my heart all warm and fluffy!
perchance to wake chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
That was just... beautiful. Your stories are beautiful.

~K