Reviews for The forgotten Past
awsz chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
That was one of the best Digimon fic I have ever read!
Rara chapter 15 . 9/30/2013
Very cute! I liked this story a lot.
Hearts Takeru chapter 15 . 8/14/2013
OHMYGOODNESS THAT'S SO CUTE IT'S EXACTLY HOW THAT SHOULD HAPPEN. "I love you..." TAKARI IS BY FAR THE CUTEST THING THAT IS EVER TO EXSIST IT'S SO AWESOME.

So amazing story. I did very much enjoy reading it.
Mors427 chapter 12 . 6/29/2013
When TK takes the blame I always think that tk is so cool.
Ozuma thy Awesome chapter 15 . 6/19/2013
I loved this story, I spent the last however long it took me to read this and that was prolly a lot to medium tops. ANYWAY. I like Kari and Davis, then Davis letting go. That way he isn't TOTALLY hurt. I mean, I'm not his number one fan, but I donz hate him. This was really good. Like SO GOOD.

Keep being awesome OtA
Castro Aguero chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Does NOT deserve to be called a takari if Kari and DAVIS are going out!
Ai Star chapter 15 . 10/14/2012
daaaw nice ending!
LOL though that Tai actually spied on Davis and Kari's date through the goggles!
excellent story!
final-zangetsu chapter 15 . 7/8/2012
love it
StinkyBanana chapter 15 . 6/9/2012
Awww.. So sweet.. I love that Takari's love story.. I still wanna know what happen to him.. BTW, nice job.. Hope you write more about Takari.. )
Valechan92 chapter 15 . 4/13/2012
Thank you for writing this great takari, i loved the end and i hope you'll write more! :)
JT LUVS PUPPIES chapter 15 . 4/12/2012
Awww I love this story! Pls put up one more chap. But if u dont I guess I understand... This is an awsum ending too. But no matter wat I LOVE THIS STORY!
Lord Pata chapter 15 . 4/12/2012
Nice finale

I would have also liked to see a final scene between Patamon and Gatomon, but we can't win em' all XD

Really good fic :)
nightwatcher55 chapter 15 . 4/12/2012
really this is the last chapter. awww i was expecting something more also i wanted to know what happens now that he has his memories back
fxckingwatermelxns chapter 14 . 4/5/2012
This is a good story but WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN TO T.K.?
KHLostEmpress chapter 14 . 4/3/2012
Wow, crazy chapter there! Can't wait to see what happens next!