Reviews for When The Best Defenses Fail You
noxfiction chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Oh my gosh, I loved this. So sweet and simple.

My favourite line was, "He made it look so easy, to be happy and sincere" because it IS hard for some people to be that way. That's what I love about Wash; he's perfectly ok with himself. He COULD be full of himself because he's a crackerjack pilot, but he's not. He knows he's good at what he does but he's humble. He embraces his quirks, the dinosaurs and Hawaiian shirts, and never makes excuses for them. Ugh, sorry for the random Wash rant, but I just love him and that line summed up why so well.
Pure heart 27 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I loved it! I wish there were more! :)
othiara chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Love it!
michelann chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
OMG! You and Joss need to get together and write a new series. You are really good. MORE!MORE MORE, I want more,PLEASE.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Aww so sweet. Thanks for helping me through the trama of BDM.
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Love the comparison between Wash's flying and the way he won Zoe's heart.
Jesusrocks chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
:D When I read the summary, I knew what this was about and was smiling just thinking about reading it.

Awesome insight into that one little clip from Out of Gas. I always wished we would get more back story on Wash and Zoe. This is great :)
seraphim chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I liked this. There really isn't enough Zoe out there. Keep writing!
LaneIA chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Love this! I went an saw Transformers this weekend and when Alan T. came on the screen I wanted to shout "Wash!".

Thanks for writing this.
The Bookemist chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
A well crafted and tightly put together one shot, this could easily have been worked into the series in a later season if Satan-I mean Fox- hadn't cancelled it.

The last few lines are especially well written.

Stay Shiny!
Gotham Siren chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This was a great look into why Zoe hated Wash at first. I could really see this as a reason why, you did very well!

Now Zoe loves him- dinosaur player- fun loving- Wash.

-Orwell
Nocte Furorem chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Nice story.

Wash managed to go over, under, around, and through Zoe's defenses straight to her heart.

Like a leaf in the wind.
NoMoreForMe44 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Really sweet story. I can totally see Zoe crumbling under Wash's smile. :)
deadpoolhulk chapter 1 . 6/22/2011