Reviews for Fan Fiction, Sex Gods and Single Girls
musemum chapter 26 . 1/18
I'm re-reading this wonderful story for the umpteenth time... it's still fabulousso cleverly written... love it, love it, love it !
SpaztasticNerd chapter 10 . 9/14/2023
ugh BELLA NO! She's giving me so me so much second hand anxiety! I love it though!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2023
You know I have read many first meetings or meet cute but hands down this was the best first meeting
itsoverkill chapter 25 . 7/22/2023
I know you published this story many years ago but I am just coming across it and I love it! It's clever and witty and very creative! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 33 . 7/20/2023
I’m sobbing this is such a mess and I love it
Guest chapter 26 . 7/19/2023
UrDifficult2Read is the funniest name for a review ever. Like so direct and to the point XD
Guest chapter 24 . 7/19/2023
Hey! Loving the story but some of the tones are misogynistic. For example the quote “And of course it had been easier as time went by, to encourage a chase with self-assured, aggressive woman. You mean a bimbo.” Self assured, aggressive men are seen as powerful and suave but for women it’s that they are bimbos? Kinda rude tbh. Also saying “innocent” instead of virgin is based in the idea that virginal people are pure and holy whereas women who have had sex are seen as used and sinful. That’s not a great message to send to any girls reading this. Like I said, love the story and I realize it’s been completed for quite a while so these comments won’t change anything. But I did want to voice my opinion on those themes in the story. It’s still a really fun read! Thanks for writing.
Daisy57 chapter 73 . 6/24/2023
I loved this story very much thank you for sharing. Regards Toni
ProditorMagnus chapter 71 . 5/7/2023
I was worried you wanted to write another sex scene when you started with blindfold. Thankfully not this time.
ProditorMagnus chapter 65 . 5/7/2023
This chapters Scorpions - "Still Loving You" was more fitting.
ProditorMagnus chapter 56 . 5/6/2023
That goes especially interesting and even more meta.
ProditorMagnus chapter 55 . 5/6/2023
Oh heh starting the story with bang and now the matching bang. That last paragraph distracted me from what I had been planning to focus on for this chapter comment.

It was extreme contrast reading this chapter while listening to Sabaton - 1916.

It was interesting to read female pov and romance focused story. I first read fanfic sex scene in 2011 and didnt understand English that much yet that time.
ProditorMagnus chapter 48 . 5/6/2023
If the event isnt discussed in future chapters I would have to consider this chapter pointless.
ProditorMagnus chapter 46 . 5/5/2023
Its amusing how after reading this chapter I decided its time to clean my ffn profile. Hadnt changed it since 2015.
ProditorMagnus chapter 34 . 5/3/2023
Once again I feel the need to tell how much I enjoy such descriptions.
26,510 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »