Reviews for Fan Fiction, Sex Gods and Single Girls
hannahclan chapter 73 . 10/17
Great story. Now one of my all time favourites
this chapter was so cute! I giggled out loud so many times!
the last few lines of this chapter gave me butterflies. I love your writing
Jillgrab chapter 52 . 10/2
There it is indeed! Yessss!
Jillgrab chapter 51 . 10/2
She should have worn the sweatshirt! The night would have for sure turned out better.
Jillgrab chapter 48 . 10/2
Not gonna lie at first I wasn’t very into this chapter. However, the end of it really pulled me in. I so hope they remember this in present time. Funny how their two first meetings were disastrous. Kind of like Carlisle and Esme.
Jillgrab chapter 38 . 10/1
I was able to start listening to music with the chapter towards the end. Now I wish I would have been able to listen from the beginning. It goes along together so well!
Jillgrab chapter 37 . 10/1
The A/Nhow sweet. I bet he didn’t intend for the song to serve that purpose.
Jillgrab chapter 34 . 10/1
In the words of your fic “ohmygodohmygodohmygod!” This chapter was too good. AND THE ENDING! I can’t. I’m so glad I don’t have to wait to read what happens next.
Jillgrab chapter 27 . 9/30
Hahaha I hope Esme keeps reading and bugging Edward about it.
hmerdan chapter 41 . 9/30
“Somehow Edward’s dick had unfastened it’s seatbelt…” anyone else get mental images of the pet dicks from Big Mouth? Lol
Jillgrab chapter 23 . 9/30
I was waiting for him to put it together!
amiebb chapter 17 . 9/6
I know this story is fairly old, but I just discovered it. If Bella's inner dialogue in this story is anything to go on, it seems like you won't mind a review on an older story. I just had to say, the first line of this chapter cracked me up! I'm enjoying this so far. I have no idea where it will go, especially over 73 chapters, but I'm having fun reading.
jen5795 chapter 73 . 8/28
I love this story! At times I had to shake my head at just how naive and innocent Bella really was. It's novice to know she overcame that.
Cknsw chapter 72 . 8/24
I loved this. However I would have preferred more on their future life together in detail and less on the journey. The pregnancy and wedding in detail would have been lovely. It felt rushed at the end. Your style, language, approach and prose are very professional and a pleasure to read. Thankyou for a great fanfic.
26,480 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »