Reviews for Fan Fiction, Sex Gods and Single Girls
LogladyJ chapter 48 . 8h
Omgggggggg I love it so much
LogladyJ chapter 40 . 19h
Ugh swoon! That makes three of us
LogladyJ chapter 40 . 19h
These Volvo euphemisms are killing me!
LogladyJ chapter 39 . 20h
So romantic! Swoon!
LogladyJ chapter 37 . 10/27
So sweet! I love this chapter
LogladyJ chapter 36 . 10/27
You are a sneaky snake! I love Angela’s quiet observations. She doesn’t let anything get by her. This version of her is really nicely fleshed out and it’s lovely to read something with her character so well developed
LogladyJ chapter 34 . 10/27
Edward is in a glass cage of emotion!
LogladyJ chapter 34 . 10/27
EMMETT!
LogladyJ chapter 33 . 10/27
Wow. You’re really putting Edward through the ringer. We haven’t even discovered his mortifying high school incident yet (inappropriate downstairs uprising? Esme and Carlisle walking in on him? It’s bound to be deeply scarring whatever it is), plus don’t think you got away with that foreboding mention of the intersection earlier. I’m onto you.
LogladyJ chapter 32 . 10/27
Alice windmilling is such a vision!
LogladyJ chapter 31 . 10/27
Jessica! I’m calling it- Gangles is a reader too. Maybe the guy who was messaging B before.
LogladyJ chapter 30 . 10/27
Omg the throwback to that review and the foreshadowing of Hot4EC being AB is masterful. I love how tangled this story is! From Mike embroidering the hat to all these reviewers- really first class Shakespearean level nonsense going on here! Much ado about a hat rack!
LogladyJ chapter 29 . 10/27
Oh lawd. I’m not sure I’ll survive Carlisle’s man to man. I might cringe to death.
LogladyJ chapter 27 . 10/27
ESME!
LogladyJ chapter 27 . 10/27
Every time the ‘we raised you better than that’ thing has me cackling. I can HEAR it
26,310 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »