Reviews for Fan Fiction, Sex Gods and Single Girls
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! ok i’ve had this story in an open tab for a long, long time (2 years?) and once in a while, i check it to see if you’ve updated. when i saw the update, i screamed, but i realized it was the epilogue. i cant imagine a better epilogue, so thank you. your writing is so beautiful and you spent so much time on this story, it really paid off. i really hope there’s another bonus chapter :))
AvidReadaholic chapter 73 . 8/1
Hi Bannerday!

*wipes away unruly tear*
I haven’t read anything on fanfiction in so many years, I apologize for going mia. However I reread this and fell in love all over again. I just love the love you’ve created between these two beautiful individuals. Sometimes I sit and wonder if anything like this truly exists. I just love how their relationship has blossomed steadily, finally reaching its peak now. Thank you so much for this amazing experience! It’s so difficult to find well written works these days, yet here you are scaling barriers and keeping readers engaged. I thoroughly enjoyed reexperiencing this masterpiece.

Your AvidReaderholic
Modupexo
HateDecidingUsernames chapter 73 . 7/31
Fantastic! I couldn't put it down... You have a knack for writing and a really unique take on it. Absolutely hysterical, loved it!
Sassyvampmama chapter 73 . 7/24
I loved this. At first I thought the concept was a bit... well, underwhelming. But holy crow, did you hit it out of the ballpark with this one! Thanks so much for sharing it with us.
amsrule chapter 73 . 7/20
Absolutely loved the story within a story.
silverpieces chapter 73 . 7/19
This was hysterical. Thank you for sharing your story with us readers 3
mo kagen chapter 73 . 7/17
Thank you!
ICPinkFuzzyBunnies chapter 73 . 7/16
Loved this story! I truly enjoyed the flow of it. I wish I had read the Fifty Shades original fanfic. I look forward to reading more of your work.
silverpieces chapter 14 . 7/15
Hi, this story has inspired me to review. I'm typically pretty poor with the whole reviewing thing but I love reading. And this story is hilarious! I'm laughing lots.
michigangal0223 chapter 73 . 7/13
love love this story rereading again lol hope all is well with you?

have a good day
ICPinkFuzzyBunnies chapter 14 . 7/13
I truly love her slippers! My nickname should explain why. Good story looking forward to more! Hugs, Bunnies!
AdrienDiamond chapter 13 . 7/12
I'm enjoying this fanfiction a lot so far
kcali chapter 27 . 7/6
I've letter ally been reading this all day 1030am-now (10:24pm) and this by far is my fav chapter. I know I'm years late but damn this is good
A Sirius Individual chapter 48 . 7/5
aw... he's going to find his sweater with her and then they'll fall in love. or maybe they're already in love. either way it's going to be cute
OMG chapter 35 . 7/1
OMG THIS STORY IS FAN FREAKIN TASTIC ITS THE ABSOLUTE BEST I SO DID NOT SEE EVERYONE READING HER FIC AND THEN IT TURNS OUT EMMETT IS THE FRIEND AND ALICE IS THE BANNER MAKER!? WOOOWWW. THIS IS SO PERFECT IT LITERALLY DESERVES TO GET PUBLISHED
25,657 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »