Reviews for Fan Fiction, Sex Gods and Single Girls
:-)
Pattsy1994 chapter 3 . 10/14
Nice ;-)
HLD418 chapter 72 . 10/11
Great chapters. They explained a lot. I for one, will be sorry for this to end. Thank you and I am looking for the final epilogue chapter to come.

Henrietta
Devora Hunt chapter 72 . 10/8
I just reread all of this today...
Because I could...
And it made me laugh, cry, scream, cry ,laugh, laugh, and laugh some more.
It is an amazing fic and I LOVED it!
Thank you for being a great writer and providing me with reasons to lay in bed reading all day.
Waiting, impatiently, for the final chapter. :):):):)
neelix lee chapter 29 . 10/8
Enjoying your story very much, loved the name of the bedding store. Looking forward to reading more, thank you for sharing this :)
Romana973 chapter 72 . 10/6
Thanks for a great chapter.
mrsmb chapter 72 . 10/6
Love the do over a wonderful surprise. Hope you do lots of epilogue . I will miss not read about your sex God and single girl. This has been my favourite piece of work I have ever read on any twilight related site. Thank you
neelix lee chapter 3 . 10/6
One of those days was yesterday twice stood in the cat's water bowl, tripped my self up on the Hoover cord. And this chapter made me smile
Sweet
ChristyWIX: One of my most favorite chapters ever written. Not just in this story of yours here, but in the whole realm of stories out there. The photos, the memories, the love and laughter. The family by blood. The family they've chosen through the years in their friends. All of it is so beautifully captured in that photo album and the memories she shares with us as she goes through them. O many times I laughed in this chapter. A few times I awww'd. Truly a magnificent chapter.
A joyous look down memory lane. A great way to to bring the story together.
Judy
ecullensgurl chapter 72 . 10/5
Loved it!
I'm having emotionally mixed feelings. I excited but also depressed. I remember beginning this and being anxious for the next chapter. Now I don't want it to end.
Thank you so very much for sticking with this & sharing it with us.
Thunnababy chapter 72 . 10/5
You don't know how much I have enjoyed another peek into their future lives. I wish more authors would do this. Thank you!
loved the story and looking forward to the next chapter! will there be another story to go with this one?
25,401 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »