Reviews for Fan Fiction, Sex Gods and Single Girls
Heather Mythic Bitch Chandler chapter 11 . 23h
THE PART ABOUT CRAPPING HER PANTS I ROLLED OUT OF MY SEAT HOLY SHIT
Heather Mythic Bitch Chandler chapter 10 . 10/14
I'm trying very hard not to guffaw in the middle of my break room at the fake names
zamorabaggins chapter 17 . 10/9
Ok, I laughed so hard I peed a little.
archy12 chapter 73 . 10/3
So many happy things happening! Thank you for writing this story. It pulled me through some really blue moods.
Wouldn't it be great to have close friends and family members with whom one could go on trips and actually enjoy them? :)
It would be so much fun if Netflix or someone decided to make a movie on this fic. The audience will fall off their seats laughing!
I hope with all my heart that your husband gets well, completely well, soon.
archy12 chapter 72 . 10/3
This was great, so many happy (and sometimes funny) moments to revisit!
The funniest thing is as soon as Bella said 'six minutes', I began to calculate how many days/months that would be, just like Edward. :D
archy12 chapter 71 . 10/3
Oh, that part about Lauren was hugely entertaining! Karma, indeed. And Bella did give her an earful!
A disco ball in the twins' playroom? He certainly has some strange ideas, but very sweet.
They turned the blue truck into a planter? But it was relatively new...Yes, that is my spoilsport, practical voice getting in her two cents. :D
Nice connection between the meadow and Edward's dreams!
archy12 chapter 70 . 10/3
I knew he would be inviting others-I just wasn't sure how many! :)
Yeah, smart move, meeting Charlie first time in a public place and among friends.
Of course Charlie was impressed with his kindness. Giving his jacket to Bella was very considerate of him.
You and Ben? Haha, Edward! :D
archy12 chapter 69 . 10/3
Aww, that was so cute! Trust Edward to think of that restaurant!
A big softie, haha! He had that problem only once, I think, around Irina. But only he was thinking of Bella.
archy12 chapter 68 . 10/3
A very feel-good chapter! :)
archy12 chapter 67 . 10/2
Very, very nice! :)
archy12 chapter 66 . 10/2
That was terrific! No blood though? Lucky woman!
Eh, this is fiction, and the way you described everything it didn't seem so far-fetched. Preparation is important, isn't it? And Edward the boy scout prepared Bella very nicely. ;)
archy12 chapter 65 . 10/2
The swoony part of me is...swooning with how caring Edward is, but the practical part is wondering what are they going to do with the sunflowers. I mean, Bella has to drive it to work on Monday, right? :)
archy12 chapter 64 . 10/2
I am so glad this is a happy story and the misunderstanding has been resolved in a day, instead of the characters pining for years. :)
archy12 chapter 63 . 10/1
Oh, poor Bella! Of course she thinks Edward told everyone. However, she is a sensible girl and after she has some time to mull over it, she will realize Edward wouldn't do that.
Curious to see what Edward is going to do!
archy12 chapter 62 . 10/1
Um, Pilgrim's Progress, maybe? Suddenly all of them are interested in that book! :)
Esme and her foot in the mouth comments! Good thing Bella is used to Renee.
25,726 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »