Reviews for Fan Fiction, Sex Gods and Single Girls
DICATAKADD chapter 63 . 11/30/2016
Great to see an update. I hope Edward can get things straightened out with Bella

Thanks.
alli62 chapter 63 . 11/30/2016
I missed you. Wonderful chapter!
RP-Maddie-EC chapter 63 . 11/30/2016
So glad you're back. Can't wait for more to come
Guest chapter 63 . 11/30/2016
ChristyWIX: There was nothing he could do but to apologize. Which he did repeatedly. She needed the time to think and figure out what to do. Emmett is right, she only has her own skewed versions of the events and is thinking the absolute worse of Edward right now. She thinks he told his family to read everything. When they've all been fans for years. If she would allow him to speak, she would hear this and she can take the time to think then. It is so sad that she is thinking the worst of Edward right now. That she thinks he betrayed her, when he never did. When it all comes into focus for her, I hope she apologizes to him for thinking that he could ever do this to her. She will owe him that much. Glad to see you back. Really glad to hear that you are healthy and that the departure was good things, not bad. Congrats on the remodel. Yay!
dnmann chapter 63 . 11/30/2016
Good chapter.
Yuki Kamea chapter 63 . 11/30/2016
Ahhhh this is going to make waiting for the next update almost unbearable!

I feel for Bella though. I literally tell no one I write FanFiction. I get so embarrassed. Once my boyfriend let it slip to my friend that I write and I was mortified. Mind you this friend is not a book reader or lover by any means so that saved me there but by god did he get an earful!

GoEdward Go
Guest chapter 63 . 11/30/2016
...and on that note, I hope you update quickly.
PirateGinge chapter 63 . 11/30/2016
Need phase 2 up soon! Please don't leave us hanging too long!
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 63 . 11/30/2016
I'm dying here! You can't just abandon us like this! Post more ASAP! We gotta fix this mess!
debslmac chapter 63 . 11/30/2016
mommymac0508 chapter 63 . 11/30/2016
Oh my goodness that went downhill fast what is the plan and will it work I can't wait to find out
tvd1992 chapter 63 . 11/30/2016
I'm so glad you updated can't wait to see the rest of operation bellybean
starsmina chapter 63 . 11/30/2016
I don't think I can wait for an update without having a anxiety attack! Listened to Future starts slow and perfect song for Edward at the moment.
2muchtrouble chapter 63 . 11/30/2016
What a mess they are all in! I know you'll fix it.
LKSM36 chapter 63 . 11/30/2016
glad you are back! Story is moving along!
24,955 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »