Reviews for Fan Fiction, Sex Gods and Single Girls
midnitereader chapter 51 . 4/2
Awww poor Edward. Just when they thought they got it right. What must Bella be thinking, is she angry or embarrassed? And Edward so distraught. He thought he was doing a good thing, he made her pizza and they were talking. And now he thinks he's lost her. He needs to give her some space to think things through.
midnitereader chapter 50 . 4/2
Awww... Love, love, love the texting between these two. OMG It's official! Alice will be so pleased.
midnitereader chapter 49 . 4/2
I loved reading his thoughts as he was reading her story.
midnitereader chapter 48 . 4/1
What a cruel thing Lauren did to Edward, and to put in that last little dig at Graduation was vile. Alice's idea of a road trip was great. Hanging with his friends was just the thing he needed before he left for college.
So that's how Bella met Angela. How unfortunate that happened at the theater, but she acquired a Dartmouth sweatshirt, and met a nice guy.
midnitereader chapter 47 . 4/1
I like how close Alice and Edward are. Funny how she made notes and analyzed everything about his experience. Good insight and advice though.
Don't trust your eyes chapter 70 . 3/30
Love it!
Vita Consuelo chapter 70 . 3/30
this story gives me vintage twihard feels. perfect amount of fluff, plot and smexiness. i approve! and the best part is the writing and full on character development of main and minor characters. Rock out sis!
AllyVera chapter 70 . 3/29
I'm back! What an absolutely perfect birthday celebration, if I didn't love Bella so much I would be glaring at her. I can't tell you how much I have loved diving back into this story and I love your edits (mind you - I loved it first time around too, so there you go.. hehe).

I love that Edward has scored brownie points with Charlie - he has done well.

They seem to be travelling very fast, but its kind of perfect for these two. Sometimes - when it is right - it's just right :) Thank you for always putting a smile on my face when I am reading. Love your work, bannerday

AV xoxox
narsuess chapter 3 . 3/29
I've gotta stop reading and gotta reviewing. This fic is so much fun and funny, I laughed few times here and there.

I can see why this is the most reviewed fic from reading only 3 chapters.

So much fun. You're like the coolest writer ever ;)
DatingNetflix chapter 69 . 3/29
The whole time I've read this story I think I've been imaging that you are actually in Bella's position or were at some point in your life. I just realised now that I've been doing this and that if it's true, it's totally unfair and I want my Edward Cullen already!
breakingdawn57 chapter 69 . 3/28
So sweet!
dnmann chapter 70 . 3/27
Fun night.
That was an awesome sweet surprise for her bday! Wish I had a sentimental Edward like Bella!

What did Bella change in her story to make him laugh so much?
Rebadams7 chapter 70 . 3/27
Yeah living in one house and renting out the other is a much better option than that secret tunnel under the street between the houses...seriously it was an adorable chapter
butzi chapter 70 . 3/27
Very well-thought birthday surprise. Great chapter!
25,401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »