Reviews for Fan Fiction, Sex Gods and Single Girls
Treestar2509 chapter 23 . 12/27/2014
Sounds like it turned into a super fun night. What's Edward going to do now that he knows her penname? Is she going to be upset? Can't wait to find out. Thanks for sharing your story. It's so fun.
Treestar2509 chapter 22 . 12/27/2014
Who needs sleep during winter break? Yay! Im so happy that Jasper is his cousin. That would have been so awkward. Let the drinking begin!
Treestar2509 chapter 21 . 12/27/2014
In that last chapter he mentioned her pen name without realizing it. I'm wonder how long it's going to take him to figure it out. Let's hope she is as forgiving as he has been.
Flowers, the posters, and the keys...swooning! I'm not sure he realizes how much he has changed in such a short period of time. I think Alice would be proud of him.
I think Emmett's cousin is just meeting with Edward for business reasons...at least that's what I'm hoping.
I keep tell myself "just one more chapter." Can't stop! :)
Treestar2509 chapter 20 . 12/27/2014
Damn alarms! Always taking our fun away. Edward was so sweet in this chapter. I think I have a toothache and then I fell in love. 3
Treestar2509 chapter 19 . 12/27/2014
I'm surprised about how much guilt Edward feels for this whole situation.
Young_at_heart!...could that be Esme?! That may be awkward later on, but like father like son? (It would be funny. :) After reading her private message, I really thinks it's her. I hope her text isn't about the story she's reading, but that would explain all the questions she was asking and it would give Edward her pen name.
I'm trying to picture each reviewer as a member of the crew. Rosalie is the "guy." Alice is Shortstack, although the name is perfect she would need to be more hyper like GottaReadIt. Maybe James or Emmett are one of her readers!? It's a blast trying to sort it all out.
And why would Emmett ever want a playboy like Edward to date his cousin? I'm confused. I would keep (his former self) far away from my family.
Treestar2509 chapter 18 . 12/26/2014
It's interesting how differently they saw their conversation. I like that.
Treestar2509 chapter 17 . 12/26/2014
Wow! I did not expect all that to come out. I would have blamed a strange noise from the drawer. Then I would have made up a whopper. Yikes! How do you come back from that. Awkward! BTW, that dessert sounds fantastic. I'm definitely hitting the liquor store...although it's not strawberry season. I'll be prepared from summer.
Treestar2509 chapter 16 . 12/26/2014
I guess technically they did break up. Lol! No one told him they were a couple...he just assumed. How's she going to explain that one. I hope he's not mad. It was such a great night. It really showed Edward could be a great guy. (Hopefully he realizes it too.) I can't put this down...thank goodness for new Christmas toys to keep my kids attention. :)
Treestar2509 chapter 15 . 12/26/2014
I love Alice and her sneaky ways. I think she is on the right track. I have a feeling Edward said Gianna dropped it to let Bella off the hook. He is really rather sweet at times. Can this really be the same guy that was banging two girls in the same day? Or at least trying to. Love! Love! Love!
Treestar2509 chapter 14 . 12/26/2014
I have a feeling that one of her reviewers...or more are people she knows. It's interesting that Bella is calling him the predator when she was the one sneaking through his things. I like where you're taking us. It's a fun ride.
Treestar2509 chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
Lol! I had a feeling they would know each other. Love it! I remember when I started teaching. The teacher that left took almost everything as well. I spent at least $1000 that year. It's fun reminiscing about that first year. It seems like it was just yesterday. Although, it took me weeks to sent up not classroom not two days.
EmmettRose chapter 72 . 12/26/2014
OMG! I absolutely loved this story!
Treestar2509 chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
What's going to happen? Who's going to make the connection between the story and Edward? Does he have a sister? Cousin? Can't wait to find out.
Side note: I've never read the mentioned series that went from fanfiction to fame, but my very, very favorite fanfiction story was just published. I'm so excited. I always hoped she would publish it and the day before Christmas I received my very own copy of her story. It's so awesome seeing an author fulfill their dreams. Thanks for sharing your work. I can't imagine how much of yourselves you put into your stories.
Treestar2509 chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
I'm dying to know what's in the package. I have a feeling it has to do with the noises Bella hears. It's kind of creepy how much she is snooping. Looking is one thing, but going through drawers is a whole new level. She does keep me laughing though.
Treestar2509 chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
I think someone is jelous. My guess/hope is that Kate is family. We'll see.
21,679 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »