Reviews for Fan Fiction, Sex Gods and Single Girls
HoosierNina chapter 15 . 2/23/2012
Okay, you are completely turning my sympathy for Edward. Alice was harsh and insulting and Bella fainted? Poor guy!
HoosierNina chapter 14 . 2/23/2012
Alice was a bit nuts in this chapter. What a first impression for Bella. It is interesting to get a writers pov on reviewers. I tend to be very short in my replies, but I figure it is better than not replying at all.
HoosierNina chapter 13 . 2/23/2012
Nice to see your twist on the usual characters. I am wondering how Alice knows Edward.
Soni's Angel chapter 28 . 2/23/2012
Hey bannerday!

This long awaited review reply is so appreciated and had me squeeing. I wonder if Edward will have the same reaction! Edward can learn a lot from the faith Bella is showing in him via the story and her reply. I love how passionate she is in her reply to him;P I am anxiously awaiting his reaction to her long review reply! ;)
HoosierNina chapter 12 . 2/23/2012
I really do love your attention to detail in the slight alteration of character and actor names in creating your Star universe. I am guessing Edward is one of her readers. I can't wait to see his reaction. I am glad Bella was remorseful for her stalking,
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 17 . 2/23/2012
This is one of the funniest stories I have read on this site,

and that is saying alot... OMG.

I love your use of alliteration. You put a great deal of though

into your writing, and it shows.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 15 . 2/23/2012
She'd beter be in his arms, or I am personally going to

change his name to Fucktardward..
kinsano chapter 23 . 2/22/2012
Great chapter-I loved it! Great song too!
HoosierNina chapter 11 . 2/22/2012
Oh damn! Now that is funny. Will he say something to her? The Kate thing was sad and disgusting at the same time. I didn't feel sorry for him and his epiphany.
HoosierNina chapter 10 . 2/22/2012
Damn she was nosy! I am a bit annoyed with her snooping. Serves her right to be caught red handed,
kinsano chapter 20 . 2/22/2012
Wow, Edward is a sweetheart! And very forgiving. So... Esme told him about bellybeans and gave him some insider information, huh? Oh! And I didn't even get to mention the last scene of the previous chapter: ooh la la!
HoosierNina chapter 9 . 2/22/2012
Edwards distraction with Bella's boobs and bra was funny.
HoosierNina chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
I am glad Edward decided to apologize although it was sad that his parents had to guilt him into it. I wonder what is in Chicago.
piperella chapter 28 . 2/22/2012
Okay, I don't usually review for the story's I read, but yours just guilted me into doing one! If I tell you that I have just read all 28 chapters in two days keeping in mind I have a 4 year old and a 3 month old, oh ya, and a husband ( can you imagine the neglect of these poor innocent non- fanfiction reading people) will you believe me when I say that I am waiting for the next update more than Edward is waiting for the next update of FH2H?
HoosierNina chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
Jake is sweet to Bella. I wonder when Edward will figure out Jake does not live there.
25,319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,332 1,339 1,340 1,341 1342 1,343 1,344 1,345 1,352 .. Last Next »