Reviews for Fan Fiction, Sex Gods and Single Girls
maxandmo chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
Freaking love it! What I don't love is that one kid is crying and the other is yelling really really loud for no reason:/
maxandmo chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
Seriously so perfectly funny!
Whatkatydidn't chapter 12 . 2/1/2012
Oh my goodness. I am absolutely adoring this. I have had a mega busy few days at work and a generally sucky week but your story is making me smile (& giggle like a lunatic). Thank you so much for sharing such an amusing & captivating tale. I am so cheered up by it & just wanted to let you know. Sorry - should have done it sooner but I couldn't wait to find out what happened next.
maxandmo chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
OMG! I've told myself I wasn't starting anymore stories! I read the first three chapters and just can't keep quiet any longer...so you get a giant Bwahahahaahahaha so far! It's genius, and I love it!
midnight-princess6 chapter 26 . 2/1/2012
Hola Bannerday!

So, I've had this little gem waiting for me in the depths of my e-mail inbox for quite a while, mostly putting off reading it because all this work kept piling on me. Talk about buried treasure, huh?

This chapter was tenderly-funny, to say the least. I was in the library reading it on my laptop and I couldn't help the semi-silenced (not!) guffaws that kept coming out of me with every sentence I read. Keep the Edward Cullen witty-humor coming, I'm eating it up like a kid on Christmas day ;)

Congrats on yet another addicting chapter, but sadly, I now am anxiously waiting for the next one!

P.S. Can't wait for Bella to meet Esme&Carlisle! ;) No pressure!
dead beatiful chapter 26 . 2/1/2012
wow different xx
Soni's Angel chapter 26 . 2/1/2012
Hey bannerday! Oh how wickedly awesome I found this update;P As Edward's conscience is keeping him honest about his feelings, Angela is playing the part of Bella's conscience. Angela is one wicked woman who's plan seemed to have worked.

Loving the fact that Edward is so impatient for his review reply, he does channel some of fanfiction readers;P

Oh Bella! you are trying so hard to deny your curiosity and not be a snoop and respect his privacy. Edward's surprise and relief that all she did was tidy was cute. She sure had him going with her comment about what he was reading. Sooo, he has taken the initiative and given her his phone number and stored hers as well...

I loved his review as he basically lays his own feelings of self-worth out there. Angela is so correct about it being Bella's job to convince her reader that Ethan and Stella do belong together. I guess in her reply to him, as he directly asks her if she is hoping to change 'an Ethan', he will be pleasantly surprised to find that Bella has no intention of changing anyone as she sees the goodness in everyone;) Impatiently awaiting the next update to read Bella's reply;)
Biggestsmile chapter 26 . 2/1/2012
Lol ok loved the pen name suggestions. I liked Edwards review. I like the fact that maybe these 2 will be ok. I think she should write more about their encounters and him to review on them. I think some kind of way Bella should find out through the reviews that it's Edward. Oh yeah and I can't wait for the conversation with his mom. I just know it has something to do with Bella writing fanfiction. This is just awesome. Can't wait for more. Hope it's really soon.
Stef2011 chapter 26 . 2/1/2012
you are the best. This was a great chapter. Now they are both spying on each other and they both feel guilty about it. Its nice to see that is feelings are so close to hers, but will he confess like she did or will she find out on her own? They both had so much fun friday night, we all know that they would be good together, but I dont think we are there yet. (cause I hope there is still a lot more to come)

Edwards review. LOVED IT. It looks like he is trying to talk himself out of the idea that he allready is falling for Bella. He thinks that she deserves better, but at the same time he knows deep down, that they are allready in a friendship and he wants that friendship and possibly more.

About the penname. Now Im curious, why did you choose the penname you did?

What does it say about you that we all dont know?

You know I love your story and I love that you share it with us.

Stef
bonz245 chapter 26 . 1/31/2012
Very good chapter...thanks.
BoysNBooksRBetter chapter 24 . 1/31/2012
Oh dear, they will never kiss at this rate. I loved the chapter, seeing Edward losing his mind over this girl is so funny.

And The Nude Guy Above Me... that's an amazing fanfic. :-)
BoysNBooksRBetter chapter 23 . 1/31/2012
Funny and entertaining as ever! When are they gonna kiss?
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 26 . 1/31/2012
OMG.. the pennames.. hehe.. hilarious..

Loved the one you picked. Loved that he didn't go crazy on her when he saw her.. funny how both their guilt gets to them... hehe.. looking forward to B *convincing* E! ..and that review reply!

Thanks! MoniNP/Monica Np
dazzleglo chapter 26 . 1/31/2012
Omg they both always assume the other knows more than they do. Technically they are both wrong to a degree about the story on ff. While Edward may have some across it by some investigating, her putting it out there for all to see isn't his fault. His review on the other hand may have been not such a good idea. Her writing about the encounter not such a either. Angela is a riot, good for her pushing B to E and glad B resisted the urge to snoop.
IdiL chapter 26 . 1/31/2012
I have a feeling Esme has some big news haha I really like her and Carlisle. And it's so obvious Angela has a thing for Emmet. How blind is Bella? Haha

I love the fact that they both own an 'Asshole ' hat now. So cute. And I can't wait for the barbecue now :-D

Great chapter update soon please xx
24,702 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,332 1,339 1,340 1,341 1342 1,343 1,344 1,345 1,352 .. Last Next »