Reviews for Fan Fiction, Sex Gods and Single Girls
Treestar2509 chapter 71 . 2/16
I really like how you guided us through all their memories using the scrapbook. It was beautifully done.
RobPatObsessed chapter 34 . 2/13
Oh my God! This is hilarious. Didn't see that coming. Loved it!
twihunger chapter 24 . 2/12
this story is the best ever. i love when he reads the first chapter and his reactions.
RobPatObsessed chapter 12 . 2/11
I love the story but it is very repetitive, you write it from bella's point of view and then you write it in edward's and then you write a whole chapter telling what happened again. I think it's too much especially that you don't write it in each character point of view alone, you write it as a third person and at the same time as if it's bella's or edward's. So i really hope that the other chapters won't be like that because i really like the story.
taketwotheyresmall chapter 72 . 2/11
I just finished a complete re-read of this story and had to drop you a line to say thank you so much for sharing this with all of us! The number of times I (very literally) laughed out loud reading this amazed me - you have a real gift for comedic writing:)
Irrevocably-Edwards chapter 21 . 2/11
I want to finish this story, I really do. It really is a great concept, but it's soooooo repetitive with both points of view. It also seems lengthy because there's a huge back story to EVERYONE in the story. And you're a good writer, intelligent, and well used vocabulary. My only suggestion is doing a bit more editing.

I'll keep trudging forward, because I have a bit of OCD when it comes to reading. I have to finish everything I start. ;)
Treestar2509 chapter 70 . 2/11
I really love how you are wrapping this story up. I have fallen in love with these two. It so well done. I don't want it to end. Thank you for sharing. You're very talented.
Treestar2509 chapter 69 . 2/10
Everything is turning out perfect. His birthday surprise for Bella was so sweet and thoughtful. I guess when you know you know so moving in together just makes sense. Yay!
ChocolateTwilight Lover chapter 45 . 2/6
Very good chapter!
SailorV911 chapter 72 . 1/31
It's crazy redic how much I loved this story. I laughed, I spit out fluids, I required mouth to mouth by an EMT Edward... This was awesome. Well written and wit for days. Thank you for sharing!
Postalballet chapter 10 . 1/27
I couldn't help but comment; as I was reading about the food contents of Edwards kitchen I realized I have almost the exact same stuff in mine, save for the swanky booze. Kudos on keeping the characters relatable!
SailorV911 chapter 57 . 1/26
Wait, what? Was not expecting that! I feel like I was whipping around a corner in the vanquish with vampire edward!
SailorV911 chapter 56 . 1/26
Omg. That started off sooo painful! Haha! It was awesome. And then the truck dying a loud, painful death at the end. We've arrived to the "bitches be jealous when Bella rolls up to school in Edwards car!" I love it!
Treestar2509 chapter 67 . 1/26
The end of the chapter was beautiful. She didn't want to forget one moment. That's what we are all looking for.
SailorV911 chapter 55 . 1/26
I didn't not expect them to advance so quickly. I guess with a sex god like Edward, not even a nun could hold out!
21,640 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »