Reviews for Fan Fiction, Sex Gods and Single Girls
fuz chapter 66 . 2/4
It was a beautiful first.
I loved all of it!
Thanks.
AnakinSmom chapter 66 . 2/3
...his mission to mons... Still laughing!
Matthias L. Stormcrow chapter 66 . 2/3
Awesome.
VioletVirgo79 chapter 1 . 2/3
How were to able to keep all of your old reviews from the first time you posted this fic? Just wondering.
ohsugarhoney chapter 66 . 2/3
lol 80 exclamation marks are you kidding me... sigh
dnmann chapter 66 . 2/3
Good chapter.
DICATAKADD chapter 66 . 2/3
I'm speechless. That was incredible.
sarabo chapter 66 . 2/3
This chapter was sweet, thrilling and most of all the sexiest thing I have read in a long time. I loved how humor could be incorporated in the love scenes. Have a banner day, Banner Day!
readingandreading chapter 66 . 2/3
Love your stories, just love them. Thank you for the update!
DINDA CULLEN chapter 66 . 2/3
PLEASE MORE
ChristyWIX: I know you know this is my all time favorite TwiFanFic, because I have told you so in the past. This chapter, right here, is part of the reason. One of very many reasons. You captured their love, their silliness and mashed it together with all kinds of sexy. They fell absolutely effortlessly into this next stage of their relationship. I adore these two. The song! The baseball analogies are such a fun part of this, too. Who am I kidding, I loved it all. And, you now have me craving Chinese food . . . damn.
butzi chapter 66 . 2/3
Perfect!
annaharding chapter 66 . 2/3
Such a fun first time! I love how you inserted all their playful inner thoughts. And your puns? Mission to mons? Too funny! - But you're right, not a terribly realistic first time (which is actually a relief, cuz I'd feel SO cheated about my first time), but totally realistic for these two.
Enjoying this re-write (altho I enjoyed the first version also)!
tff000 chapter 66 . 2/3
definitely right for them. good chapter
2muchtrouble chapter 66 . 2/3
Hot and funny, sexy and sweet.
25,075 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »