Reviews for Fan Fiction, Sex Gods and Single Girls
My Friend Alice chapter 29 . 2/6
I love your last line and how it came from Edward instead of Bella.
thegr8stofthese chapter 29 . 2/6
The more I read this story, the more I recall why it was one of my top 5 faves on fanfiction. Love, love, love these characters, and the direction you take them in on every update! Thanks for the re-upload.
Stacey chapter 29 . 2/6
It would be nice if he got a new mattress as well. Oh hell, he should get a new house!
NoWayWithWords chapter 29 . 2/6
Awwwwwwww... Le sigh... *Walks around in a daze with a huge smile*
Kaycy chapter 29 . 2/6
Awwwww
Danatech chapter 29 . 2/6
LOL that's one fierce fiance reaping things apart.
Edward is so funny, deep down he's thinking my girl meeting my parents kind of situation.
He is just slow and a little bit paranoid.
xo
Dani
debslmac chapter 29 . 2/6
Kksmum chapter 29 . 2/6
Awww!
Rain girl 19 chapter 29 . 2/6
Loving the twilight references. Feathers and dreams. What the hell ARE you waiting for Edward? get off your ass and ask her out! She's totally gonna wright about the details of his bedroom and Edwards mom's gonna be like 'how the hell she know that!?' Can't wait to see what happens next! I think someone's got a crush on Belly! :-D can't wait for more! Please update soon!
sujari6 chapter 29 . 2/6
Edward really is changing or rather reverting to the real the last sentence.
BeggingYou2BeMyEscape chapter 29 . 2/6
Love love this story and am always looking for updates and waiting to see what happens next!
2muchtrouble chapter 29 . 2/6
The bedding store section was one of the funniest things I've ever read.
Hi B, you said you added some to the original story and I was wondering if Esme's figuring out that Bell's story was one of them because I don't remember that in the original version. Loved Edward's reaction to her telling him that! LOL
londongirl618 chapter 29 . 2/6
Gah! I seriously love this story! He is so falling! Obsessing over every word she wrote! I'm really liking his see & vulnerable side! I also loved the funny conversation with the bedding bimbo! I am absolutely dying for this bbq! Pleeeeease update soon! xx
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 29 . 2/6
I just love this story as much the second time around. It is great to see Edward evolving back to the nice boy he was in HS before the prom fisaco. Only now he is a man and he will be so much better! I love all of Edward's thoughts!
22,830 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »