Reviews for Fan Fiction, Sex Gods and Single Girls
hope you will finish to post last 2 chapters soon :)
the real seaweed brain chapter 39 . 7/20
okay I just cannot wait to review! this is the best story in the freaking world and I want to marry it OMFG! XD the plot the characters all melt together into one amazing fan fic story I don't usually review no matter how good the story is but yours is over the top. please keep writing and since I'm kinda new I've been looking to be a beta for somebody so if you know anyone that would be great!
Katerina chapter 9 . 7/18
You are a phenomenal writer! I find myself laughing out loud extremely often while reading your story! I truly hope that you are a writer for a living because it is most definitely your calling. Thank you for taking the time to share your talent with the world! Truly.
I loved this story - thank you for sharing it.
FinnMac chapter 71 . 6/29
I love the jump.
EdwardCullengf chapter 71 . 6/28
I love the story.i love you.i love your writing style.i just love everything about you and this i love you so much more coz' this is not the update soon.i'm waiting.
julia.jewels.hickman chapter 69 . 6/20
I am so sorry that I haven't reviewed until now but I have been swept away by the story! Your writing is fantastic! I love your alliteration, play on words and steady pacing. This story reads so easily while keeping the reader enthralled with each new development!

Imagine my surprise that you haven't finished this yet. Take your time because if the end result is just as good as the previous chapters, I will wait patiently for updates!

Thanks from a new fan!
It'smeNaomi chapter 47 . 6/18
I c what u did there author Edward how awkward haha so very punny how ponderful
irelandk chapter 71 . 5/29
:-)
genevieve blanc chapter 62 . 5/28
I have been reading your story for years over and over at times. I would like to know if it is ok for me to download these as a web archive in order to read at my leisure. I truly miss this world and you have not given up on your writings as so many have. I can't actually blame them bc life keeps us too busy. Are you by chance writing anything I can purchase? Just thought I would let you know I still love this story and continue to read your hard work. TY
Patriciadiane chapter 38 . 5/25
Your timing is pure evil. And I love it! Fan fic in fan fic fantastic!
Patriciadiane chapter 36 . 5/25
Conniving
I worship your manipulation
Patriciadiane chapter 35 . 5/25
So... am new to fan fic

Enjoying your style. Humorous holy cow I can't eat or drink when reading because I like breathing. I haven't laughed this much in a long time.
Lucky me to not have to wait for. chapters . Don't know if you will ever see this review but thank you!
Patriciadiane chapter 14 . 5/24
Think you got the laughs. You are funny and make even serious subjects funny! Keeping a list of my favs.
Patriciadiane chapter 5 . 5/24
Electric razor
Voodoo dance for ED

Jake big buff burly watch out Edward

Bitch hat. Holy s- let the games begin

Dt howling