Reviews for Fan Fiction, Sex Gods and Single Girls
Len Stormcrow chapter 63 . 11/30
Wonderful job
cheshire15 chapter 63 . 11/30
I hope he can get thru to her and she isn't too stubborn
Kksmum chapter 63 . 11/30
I am so happy and I have not even read it yet.
Rebadams7 chapter 63 . 11/30
Glad you survived your time living with that fabulous decorating phase early American remodel! Now what is his over-the-top grand gesture let's please communicate properly Plan !? Please don't keep us hanging too long!
R
tvd1992 chapter 61 . 11/29
please update soon
ZoeyRedbird25 chapter 22 . 11/28
Hey there! So, I've totally reviewed before after I read the entirety of this work, but I'M BACK! haha and I COMPLETELY forgot about Jazz being Emmett's cousin! It is 6 in the morning where I am, and I was laughing to loudly I thought I was going to wake up my roommates!
I just wanted to pop in and say I can't believe I almost forgot how good this work is! I love this piece so much and I'm so glad I'm back to reading it!
Thanks for writing such amazing work!
XOXO
ZoeyRedbird
Well.. you successfully made my husband yell at me.. for laughing too hard when he's trying to sleep! Well, I should be trying to sleep, too, but I'm enjoying reading this story a BIT too much. Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving!
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 11/19
Oh God are these two ever going to get things strait? What a mes!
Danceangl2000 chapter 62 . 11/17
It's been a month and a half! I need any update! I vaguely remember the story from my first read through years ago, but I need the revised version finished so I can enjoy it again!
I have read these 62 chapters 5 times since October 1st update please I need more rereading again k
Update soon please
Life and Death's Lullabies chapter 62 . 11/14
Hey BannerDay,
Just read your entire story - which is so delightfully long by the way ! And wanted to thank you for this AWESOME fiction you wrote and shared with us mere mortals.
Because you started in 2011, I was SURE it was complete and I must say I'm shocked to discover it isn't and that I'll have to wait for you to post the next chapter of Ethan and Stella's story ;)
I loved it ALL.
Especially that it's so long and keeps us on tenterhooks. I must confess I literally squeal at the end of EVERY chapter, the suspense is unbearable. You must know, I'm not a very patient girl... And of course it cracks me up ! OMG I just keep laughing out loud in the most embarrassing way but I don't care, your story makes me feel so good ! Haha !
I hope you keep posting otherwise I'll probably go mental... No pressure... 3;)

Lots of love from Paris !
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 11/14
Omg I still love this story. I wasn't reviewing when I first found fanfic. I was shy! I stopped reading this waiting for an update and went on to another and another and so forth while forgetting this story. I can't believe you are still writing it! I'm so glad I found it again!
Ddlovato98 chapter 62 . 11/9
I really like this story!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 11/7
That song is perfect, just like this story is perfect!
24,835 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »