Reviews for Midsummer Grace
Jasnrob chapter 3 . 1/16
Loved your story.
MonsterE88 chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
sequal? i havent checked your page yet... but please? PLEASE!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
oh my god I love them almost more then I love dean and castiel its hard to say which I love more
jankjay chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
You know, I'd never imagined Dean and Gabriel until I started reading your stories and now I love them together. Your Dean is spot-on — strong, self-effacing, stubborn and his father's son — while your Gabriel is equally well-drawn and likable. Thank you so much for sharing these.
anna3311234 chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
Oh my god! Plz plz add more to this story! Its so amaZing awesome,and incredibly detailed of fall in love with the story please tell me there's more to it? Its just wonderful i wont to knw what happens next! This is a one of a kind story! you seriously have one hell of a talent forwriting!plz plz am begging you,plz add more to this story,am on the eage of my seat !
TobiBlack chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
Awesome! I can almost imagine that if Gabriel was to (Hopefully!) be brought back, that it would be like this. I don't think the wonderful people making the script would do this last chapter, but this was just amazing! Everything! While I wait impatiently for the ninth season in October, I can hope Gabriel is brought back, and envisioning it the way you have told.
MomoInes chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Please you have to write more Dean/Gabriel
I just love it! One of my favorites stories of all time! PLEASE! I became your number one fan!
iEve667 chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
This is fuckin' awesome. I absolutely love it.
Vanita chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
This was totally surprising. Even though we have Cas's big blue eyes and personal space issues making Dean/Cas a really fun pairing, it totally makes sense that Gabriel and Dean would enjoy each other in this way: Humor, feistiness, sensuality, hedonism. And with the added touch of intimacy, safety and protection, it was a fun read. You did well taking your time with the descriptions and building the intimacy, as well. Nicely done!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
I would love to see a sequel, your the only auther that i have found that writs dean& Gabriel
Grim1989 chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
I actually wish there was more of these two, even tho my main fave is Destiel.
Callendra chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Hi I won't leave any comment here since I already did it on "Sex and Candy".
Oh well, just let me say that I really loved it!
All the best!
RakuenKit chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
So awesome! I love protective Gabriel more than anything!
No pen names left chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
Loved it! Would love to see what happens next. I love this pairing.
FireFoxSaviour chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
What a great story. I loved it, :)