Reviews for I Just Want Her Back
Hatersgottahate chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Urgh, I'd ignore the review below me if I were you. I personally thought this was very well-written and this is exactly the way I think Rory would react. Haters gotta hate :)
Spiritbearr chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
'Smell the fear'? You have got to be fucking kidding me.

And try keeping characters in character. Thanks. That's the least of your problems with this 'writing', but for fuck's sake, at least start there.
Striders-Girl89 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I really liked this one off! I also wondered what would have happened after Amy had exploded.

I loved the line "...he continued, not realising the peril he was putting himself into." I thought that was great!

I really like the characterisations in this, but maybe there was a bit too much violence from Rory, even if it is completely justified. That is just my thoughts, and maybe it's only because it is very rare to see the Doctor in such a position and I'm just not used to it. I wonder if that made any sense at all... haha, I still liked it none-the-less.

And I absolutely loved the part where they are talking about whether Rory wanted a girl or boy and then the whole part about the Doctor's first child. I'll admit that I got goosebumps, you wrote it brilliantly!

Fantastic work!
FranGipani6181 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
soooooo cute at the end! love it :) I can so imagine that as Rory's reaction, nicely done :)
tardisinthesgc chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
beautiful. beautiful. beautiful. 3 3 3
Ellimer chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I love the story. I felt so bad for Rory, even after waiting for 2000 years for her, Amy still gets taken away.
Ellie chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Hello Sarah! wow that was amazing, that ia exactly the kind of reaction I thought that Rory would have. Also nice to see some of the Doctor's past :)