Reviews for Awake My Soul
bookscleverness7 chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you for finishing this. The wait was completely worth it, it turned out perfect and they really are Sam and Spencer and in my mind this is what happened to them after iCarly ended.

I would be thrilled if you decided to keep writing stories about these two. You are extremely talented and your stories have a little sense of magic to them, they make you feel something special as you read them.

Thank you very much again. I hope to read you around again soon.
alicat13 chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
This is the best Spencer / Sam story I've read yet!
Treble19 chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
I like this. Hope you write more.
SPAMMY4eva chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
wow i love this story! please please please PLEASE update! ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
You seriously have no idea how loud I screamed when I got the update notification in my inbox.

The amount of love I have for this story can't be measured. I just love everything about it. It feels real, I feel there at Vegas with Sam and Spencer, it's them. Please never abandon this story, I can't wait to keep reading. I seriously enjoy it. Thanks for updating and for another great chapter.
sockstar chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
Aha! I knew it :D Another super chapter, although it seems a bit awks to have Sam slutted up when she's meeting her father. Lol. I found a typo at the end: "He downed half his bear in one gulp". A great chapter, look forward to the next :D
Guest chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
I just read through the whole story and I LOVED it! I hope that you're going to update soon!
RandomReviwer chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
I just read through the whole story and I L
SkiCan chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
Sooo happy you updated! Such a great chapter, I love how Spencer's willing to go so far for her. Hope you update soon!
Sherbetsticks chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
brillllliant ! write more pleeeease :D
heyitscatherine chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
I like it! Can't wait for more, I really like the Spencer/Sam pairing.
Mutinous Pirate chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
This is really pretty awesome. Please update very soon! I'll be waiting :)
comicgrrl chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
I'm curious about this trip and where it will lead them. You write the both of them really well, I can hear them saying the funny banter, I could even hear the Connect Four tokens clicking into their slots. You write this story vividly, like as if we're right there on the bed with them, eating an impossible amount of Chinese food.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
Absolutely phenomenal. Please update soon! I LOVE this so far. Sooo much. It's a relationship builder and I LOVE stories like that because it makes them more believable. Not only that, but you are a fantastic writer as well, and you've got a firm grasp on the characters personalities so they're not OOC. I am dying to read the rest of this.
MagickTouchBassist chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I cannot wait for an update!