Reviews for Miss
FabrevansFTW chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Aww... after all these years, I still lament that Sam and Quinn were broken up just so Quinn would be made a prop for Finchel for the nth time. I will always love Fabrevans. In my mind, they are endgame. They're really sweet. They're "so frickin' charming..." And definitely more than just "Barbie and Ken". Thanks for writing this and sharing with us. I do pray you'll continue to write more Fabrevans fics (although technically, this was categorized under "Quinn F." fics). :)
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Wonderful.
hrselovr101 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
You're a great writer and I enjoy reading your stories. If you update any of them, please let me know! :D
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Fantastic job describing Quinn's perspective! It really fits the character, and that's the only reason why I could deal with all the bashing against Rachel _U. I agree with many things mentioned here: First, the fact that Sam maybe is the nicest and purest Gleek; second, although is good to see Mercedes with a decent boyfriend, why did it have to be Sam? That was practically out of the blue! Then again, that's exactly how Mike and Tina started too, with sudden out-of-screen interaction (And to be honest at first it broke my heart because Artie and Tina were adorable). And third, Sam and Quinn were so sweet together! Even if I liked the "Inns" as a couple too, that wasn't the way I wanted them to be back together and even less the way to see the "Barbie and Ken" relationship ending. These lines were priceless:

"He would have stayed by her side the whole night, and when she lost prom queen, he would have just danced with her and told her she was beautiful in some made up fantasy language. She would have called him a dork and told him to speak English. He would have just smiled, and she would have ended up laughing."
Brownk14 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This is the Quinn I love & miss.

It makes me sad when people hate on Quinn so much, it's really a shame because when I read your writing she has so much more depth & emotion to her than the show lets on.

The writers tore Quinn & Sam apart because they were "too perfect", but that's what I loved about them...he made her seem human.

I love all your fics & this one did not disappoint.
tuffetuff chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This is wonderful. I love Sam and I love this version of Quinn (which is basically the Quinn the show sometimes forgets exists, but I will not be bitter...)

:) but this is amazing. thank you.
sarah-hart chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This was perfect! It was fantastically realistic and authentic, right down to every detail. You're also a very beautiful writer. At the end, it kind of gave me that unfulfilled feeling in the best of senses. Now I know that I'm going to be thinking about this fic all night! Thank you for writing it, it's exactly what I needed to soothe the troubled lobe in my brain which is dedicated solely to Sam and Quinn.
wigbee71583 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This was an interesting look at Quinn, but I still think it is a cop out that Quinn blames most of her hatred against Rachel for attempting to steal Finn. Quinn was bullying Rachel well before Finn even caught Rachel's eye. I don't think spending time looking for Rachel's myspace videos and basically verbally and emotionally abusing the girl for shits and giggles, in school and in her own home, for at least two years has anything to do with Rachel stupid quest for Finn. In fact Quinn as a bullying victim should have realized what she was doing to Rachel for all of their freshman and sophomore year, but it just goes right over her head. Quinn became the people who tormented Lucy for being different. I guess it is realistic that Quinn doesn't see her actions in that light. She just blames Rachel. I also like the little thing where Quinn finally picks up on Santana being in love with Britt and contrast that with Rumors where Rachel knows that Santana is hiding in the closet.
Sasha Meester chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Great!
hey chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Totally loved and agreed with your AN at the end of your fic.

Anyways, awesome fic! This was extremely well written, funny and sad. It sucks how mean Quinn was to Rachel cause Rachel's nice. Also it sucks how bitchy Quinn was lol but I guess that was in character. I didn't like the comments Santana made about Sam cause he's awesome and is totally my favourite character.

On another note, it was cool how you made Quinn loyal to Mercedes by not going after Sam. I don't like Samcedes at all and my favourite couple is Sam and Quinn but it was nice to see that side of Quinn in your fic.

Oh and I also really liked the fact that you made it clear that Quinn didn't love finn but just wanted a part of her popularity back. I agree with that thought.

I loved this fic though and I sincerely hope you make a sequel. I also sincerely hope you write more Sam and Quinn fics. Thanks for sharing. :)
Dogluvertoo chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Nicely written, even if I didn't like the ending. :( I agree with you, Sam and Quinn need to get back together!
Brittney.55 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
i LOVED your A/N at the end! you're a great writer and it was really nice how long this chapter was.
a pretty little liar chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Another great one-shot! I was actually hoping that this would be a multi-chapter fic. Don't get me wrong - I love me some Puckleberry, but it's nice to get that mix here and there.

I haven't really given much thought to a new "Quam" relationship since the breakup, but now that you've put it out there, I'm interested to see how Quinn (from the show) will react. I can totally see her wanting him back, if anything for the lack of attention from anyone else. Or even because he was pretty adamant that he wasn't going to forgive her, in terms of taking her back.

Even though the major section about Rachel was kind of sad (it is kind of sad to watch everyone just hate on this girl), I really enjoyed reading it. I think that you wrote Drunk Rachel Berry perfectly. Oblivious and pinning after Finn, still.

I hope that you'll do another free standing story (with any of the characters) soon. I love BDoYL, but like I said, it's nice to have something to break it all up once and a while. Plus, this was a significantly lighter story, though of course there were some darker undertones.

Plus, I enjoy reading your Sam, because he's got more going on for him than his canon character (personality wise).

Great job!
Fizzy Starburst chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I loved this so incredibly much that you have no idea. Everyone was in perfect character, you had a great description:dialogue ratio, I have no critism whatsoever. I'm adding this to my favorites :)

And you're exactly right, the NEED to get back together in the new season.