Reviews for Between The Lines
Beauty's Black 7 Post it's been forever since you've posted a new chapter I'm so anxious to see what ren will do seeing her manager a male at n good looking has come n interrupted their progress
Glimare chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Dang it! you stopped! this was pretty good. *sigh* ah well.
Beauty's Black7 chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
Loved it just found ff ren is so sneaky n kyoko so innocent her n her manager kyousuke seem um like if he's able he doesn't mind if the relationship were more I know its the president but idea of pushing ren faster I'm guessing to get with kyoko can't wait for more by the way how much longer before you updated it says to be continued it was 2011 its 2014 well anyways I'm completely in awe of it n hope you will continue real soon can't wait to see wait ren's mind set was after she left the room with a man who acted so familiar with her I figured he'd be waiting 4 her when she'd gotten home outside in his car parked a little away from the restaurant or waiting inside 4 her oh please update asap
Krynnalexia chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
OMG seriously this is just damn brilliant. You need to finish this and keep on going. This is just to perfect.
Krynnalexia chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
You are a genius. I love this so far...keep going. *high pitched squeal of delight.*
ShuUreI814 chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
Interesting start...Though why would Kyoko need such a qualified manager? A manager could be similar to Shoko or Yashiro: well organized, neat, on time, good looking. Why the "bodyguard aspect"?
jds629 chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
wow! i like it!
Happymeday chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
AWWWWW I LOVE THIS. so cute! you're so mean though, torturing Ren and Kyoko like that. and Kyousuke! in my head the image of him sorta matches Kijima's...

lol please update sooner! (you just posted this two days ago!) aha, it's exciting!

you're very good with going with transitioning to another setting, very smooth, and there's hardly any spelling mistakes. nice :)

but the Kyousuke in my mind is dirty-blondish, with a mysterious glint in his eyes lol

well, you decide how he looks.
Alex-Chan 1234 chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Plz keep this story going !
Johonna Marie chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
Please please over come the writers block and write more! This is a very intreguing story and I can't wait to see how far Ren's practicing goes!
mmayoshiri chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
well done! i can't wait to read what happens next! will kyosuke be a love rival for ren? the pace is just right - not overly developed details, but just enough to paint the picture. thanks!
raziella chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
Gosh! Love it, u have to continue writing! Curious Way kyousukes job is, to make ren jealous perhaps. Anyway, good luck! Keep writing :D
thebadsun chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
Well I personally hope u get over ure writers block! I like what im reading lol :D
none sorry chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I like this story a lot so far, even though ive only read the 1st chapter. I'm curious to see how it develops. Oh, and please do t say that u don't like ur writing! I think it's really good!

Anyway, thanks for writing!-NS
Dreamers Fall chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Okay I havent even started this yet but let me say your summary is BEAUTIFUL! I wish I could come up with something like that!