Reviews for Into the Shadows
This is entertaining
PJoHoOFan chapter 11 . 8/16
Urgh 2011 WHY do I hurt myself this way. Your Zuko is perfect and I'm in love
lol chapter 11 . 6/28
damn im really disappointed that this was discontinued. its going so well! it seems really fuckin cool, and shadow bending is literally the answer to all my complains about firebending not having a cool alternate bending thing. damn, the plot was getting hella interesting too. it seems zuko is very far ahead, and is mostly following aang out of habit than real want. im hoping the pohuai stronghold was gonna happen as canon, but seeing the importance of the blue spirit in this one its unlikely. jeez aang get a clue. zuko will probably just be focusing on balancing himself it seems, rather than learning to unpropagandizing himself like in canon
GenderBender25 chapter 11 . 2/26
Samn this is good. Are you on hiatus?
Diana.wisperwind chapter 11 . 11/8/2017
Pardon meeeeeee!
What on earth did just happen?
Did u leave the story!
(Howls towards moon)
How could u?(falls on ground sobbing)
Diana.wisperwind chapter 4 . 11/8/2017
Loved the blue spirit action
Absolutely loved him
Now he is a man to fall in love with...
Diana.wisperwind chapter 2 . 11/8/2017
This, by far is one of the best stories I have encountered!
The idea is amazing! The ultimate technic of firebending!
Trekkie Padawan chapter 11 . 9/16/2017
This is really good so far!
Melei chapter 11 . 7/21/2017
After( ~later~ ) you wrote zhko instead of zuko. Can you correction it if you have time for it. Thank :D
green-tea-whore chapter 11 . 3/24/2017
Please please please I beg you to continue!
NamiHello chapter 11 . 3/13/2017
This is a really interesting story! Thank you for sharing it with us readers!

I like how you're twisting some things in cannon to show other sides of Zuko, and how even though some things seem ooc, with his realizations of the fire nation and how he acts later in the series, its entirely possible that he could go down this path.

His shadow manipulations and skills once wearing the Blue Spirit mask are one of my favorite things to read in your story, its very interesting, along with reading Zuko's decisions, opinions, and emotional control.

Thanks again for the story, I enjoyed reading it. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 2/24/2017
Please oh please update this fits my thoughts exactly
Mary Macfarlane