Reviews for Into the Shadows
Please keep writing this story; I really like it. You're a very good writer and this story is interesting.
Midori the Matchmaker chapter 11 . 3/8
So uh... Are you still gonna update or you have abandoned this story?
Blitza chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
wonderful. keep it up.
Dragon Courage chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
This is nice, I kind of like the idea of zuko being a little more human, vulnerable, about his scar. Pls update soon
peppymint chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
Cool. I love stories where Zuko gets creative with his powers.
Primus2021 chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
I was hoping that Roku was going to tell "The Blue Spirit" that he was his mother's grandfather, oh well.
CryptIXeeper chapter 11 . 7/16/2013
It's too bad there isn't more of this.
Green skrewts chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
I love blue spirit stories but i really like your idea of the shadows. It's really unique how Zuko uses this talent and i love how he is questioning everything he has been taught. I love how you characterise Zuko and how you have put in stories from his youth with his mother in here. I would like a little more Zuko and aang interaction but overall it is a fantastic story and i would really like to read more of it. Please update.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/1/2013
Are you going to put this story on hiatus? Please don't! I like it!
Unknownmusic chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
This is beyond amazing! I wish you would continue it. I really like your take on it. I've always loved the idea of Zuko as the Blue Spirit...literally(ish). I hope you will one day pick this fabulous fanfic again.
Elise chapter 11 . 12/26/2012
Such a cool story! Really amazing how you changed everything and still can (in a way) stick to the original plot! I really love this AWESOME/WONDERFUL/deep/personal/GREAT/FANTASTIC/BRILLIANT/GENIUS story/ your Zuko/ the Blue Spirit /Shadow/Lightbending- please continue!
Cookizilla chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Interesting story. -
I wonder if all firebenders can bend shadows too...
Or is there a reason for Zuko's ability? o:

I have to admit, though, that your writing has improved a lot since about a year ago... it'd be interesting to see you rewrite this story in your current style. *Q*

Hope you return to this story sometime. I'd like to see it finished. c:
wolfeclipse25 chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
Nice story! Update soon!
dawnhallj chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
Please update!
SmellsLikeOnions chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
I enjoy this story a great deal. Although I have hopes to see more in the future, I can accept what there is. Even if you don't continue, I thought I would let you know that it's rather good writing. Nice work.