Reviews for Into the Shadows
Zephyr169 chapter 4 . 4/9
I love this fic sooooo much :D
This is really good.
naruto kurama chapter 11 . 2/11
This is really interesting can't wait for more chapters, but I have a question - are the blue spirit gassing to be in a saltfish, friend ship, tolerate each other out something else because what the blue spirit did made it kinda seem to me that he liked zuko...? Any-hop, keep it up !
NellYgermany chapter 11 . 2/11
Great work! Please update!
MagentaScribe chapter 11 . 1/3
omg this is epic please update! and maybe you shouldn't wait for the story to be done to get it beta'd, the story is great but there are a few misspelled words and sometimes the story doesn't flow properly from one point of view to another. other than that you are awesome and please update since it has been almost 3 years now :(
MeowMeowKoneko chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
Yaysies! XD
MeowMeowKoneko chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
I love childhood Zuko, too! )
MeowMeowKoneko chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Awesome story! LOVE it already! )
shitdawg chapter 11 . 8/19/2014
Nov 18, 2011
Oh man it's very very unlikely that you'll update again since the last time was like three years ago but nonetheless, I followed your story. To be honest, though, if you don't update soon, I'll probably unfollow.
So yeah.
TheBloodySisters chapter 11 . 8/16/2014
This is a truely amazing story... Did you abondon it? Because I hope you did not. I really enjoy reading this and wish there is more so that I may know how it ends... Please continue to update this story. Please, Update again soon.
Anonymous chapter 11 . 5/6/2014
I know you got other stories which interest you more and one of them seems to be the popular time travel mechanic in Narutoverse. But you can't just abandon this. Especially, creating a new mechanic connecting to Blue Spirit and shadow bending.

Why are all the good Blue Spirit stories unfinished works? Obito and Madara with their Deus Ex Machina powers and author favoritism to Uchiha can rot for all i care. I want updates!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/24/2014
continue!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/19/2014
Please keep writing this story; I really like it. You're a very good writer and this story is interesting.
Midori the Matchmaker chapter 11 . 3/8/2014
So uh... Are you still gonna update or you have abandoned this story?
Blitza chapter 11 . 8/20/2013