Reviews for Ready to Run
tin-a-holic chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
I love how child like you are making Az. It really fits, especially in your story-dom.
Shahrezad1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This is nicely written! I enjoyed the flow of the story as it was told, and the side tangent into explanations didn't feel awkwardly inserted at all. Nor even the return back to current events, as Jeb takes Az's arm.

Additionally, I'm really appreciative of the fact that you emphasized her existence as a teenager in a woman's body-I've had that thought for some time now, and I'm glad that you saw it, too.

Lastly, the your interpretation of the difficulties that they would have to do with, post-series, is well chosen. As is the realization that DG's companions would never chose to take on any position of authority-as they would rather be by her side.

I really enjoyed this. :)
LittleMender chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Good story. I liked Jeb's discernment of Askadelia's psyche. The reason she gave as to why he was perfect for the head of the Royal Guard was good, too-strong in its simplicity.

The real story-and this was nicely done-was about the people who weren't even technically IN the story. The concept that Glitch, Raw and Cain only stayed because of DG and that they could all decide to leave when they feel the OZ is restored-and are possibly even waiting to do just that-is very original. I don't think I've seen that in another fic. It would make for a good multi-chapter story, although this stands very well on its own.

I really enjoyed this. Thanks for writing, Caitriona3.
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
A wonderful examination of the group from an outside source. They are fairly isolated by their experiences and backgrounds. And the most ironic thing is that, while Ambrose might have been completely and utterly loyal to the Royal family, Glitch is completely and utterly loyal to his FRIENDS.

Great work.