Reviews for Cleaning no Jutsu
EEE I LOVE THIS
Kal chapter 7 . 3/10
:OOO BULL IS GAI- WHATTT
SimplyRainbow chapter 15 . 2/9
I'm in school so I can't cry, I'm in SCHOOL so I can't cry, I'm in a public place that will utterly rip me to shreds for crying out of nowhere so damnit tears reCEDE-!
This is extremely cute and well written. (:
Empathos chapter 15 . 12/3/2021
Hey, I don't know if you even keep up with reviews for this anymore, but I just wanted you to know that this is my supreme comfort fic. Every time I find myself having a hard time, I come back and reread the whole thing in one go. I've probably read through this at least 10 times, if not more. So I just wanted to say thanks for writing it.
damnedcookie chapter 15 . 11/28/2021
thanks for all the fluff
Kairi-senpai chapter 15 . 11/18/2021
Delightful read. Well written with a strong character.
BatmanForPresident chapter 15 . 10/26/2021
I just binge read this over night and it is so good! im really glad i stumbled on it! what a gem! i wish there was more! great job author!
anon chapter 15 . 9/28/2021
AHHHHHHHHH! OMG! I typically tend to not like civilian OC stories because they always seem to lack guption and originality, but this was brilliantly done. The characters are all multi-faceted and the main character isn't naive and doesn't just adopt everyone. She's intelligent and her background is fantastic. Thank you so much for making this and I love the relationship with Gai, he deserves more love.
Yellow Green Fish chapter 15 . 8/13/2021
Oh gosh! I can't believe I just knew of this wonderful fic so many years later! I love the worldbuilding, and how it blends in wonderfully with canon XD And I can't help but feel a bit sad upon reading the epilogue, because I'm sad that it has finished :'(

Thank you so much for this wonderful fic! (づ3)づ
Neutral Zone chapter 15 . 8/13/2021
It's 4 AM where I am, and I just read through this whole thing in one sitting, and I have to say, I loved it. I love Hikari, I love her relationship with Gai, all of it is just great. Thank you for writing this, it was a delightful read.
greymae chapter 15 . 8/6/2021
This is my third or fourth time reading this fic, and it still makes me cry. This story is beautifully done, and Gai rewriting his Challenge at the end? A cherry on top of a perfect cake.
Mamamoo-is-Queen chapter 15 . 8/5/2021
I cried and then my heart melt~
Such a good and cute story!
ryyaikki chapter 15 . 7/14/2021
I don’t really know how many times I’ve reread this fic and it always gets me as if it was the first time. And I just can imagine Hikari there at Gai’s bed… TTxTT
1,007 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »