Reviews for Cleaning no Jutsu
BooksandBrownies chapter 15 . 12h
UGH I'M CRYING HOW DARE YOU. Like, I laughed too, I laughed a lot. But I'm trying to sniffle quietly and having mixed results, which is terrible. God this was really well done, thank you so much for writing and posting this. (Even if you made me cry at 3am, because it was definitely worth it) I'm going to go try to sleep.
lukeskywalkeer chapter 9 . 16h
I've read this fic, before, but I always find myself coming back to it. I've always had a soft spot for Gai. Yeah, he's a little eccentric, but he's a genuinely nice guy and has everyone's best interest at heart.
Savvywolf chapter 15 . 9/19
AAAAAHHHHH! Holy mother of Youth, I'm crying! That was possibly the best ending I could have asked for! Thank you for this! By far one of my favorite stories.
Jeye chapter 1 . 9/18
its my second time reading this and i cried again
Robot Sparky chapter 15 . 9/12
Why do you have to make me cry with all of the happiness and youth in this story, why? (Side note, great story! Um... Do you at all have a set of side story where Hikari is cleaning the shinobi apartments, I think it would be interesting to read about what kind of creatures that were created in the resulting mess that she has to deal with)
ar111 chapter 15 . 9/7
d'awwwwww
Arkytior's Song chapter 15 . 9/5
AAAAAWWWWWW! I loved this so much!
guest chapter 15 . 8/25
That was such a great story. I LOVED IT!
Such a great ending.
claymade chapter 7 . 8/18
So... you ever have that thing happen where there's a story that, in almost every objective sense is VERY awesomely written... but there's just this ONE particular aspect that, personally, disproportionately, sticks in your craw and prevents you from really enjoying it much?

This fic has really awesome characterization, a wonderful, strong, interesting OC, a fun, quirky premise that is unique and compelling, and the promise of a nice romance plot to it in the coming chapters. The phrasing and dialogue are tight and full of life and punch, and it takes a seemingly-mundane situation and infuses it with more interest than most Naruto fics with far greater stakes can manage. It is, by most objective measures, a diamond in the rough of fanfiction.

Even so... for me personally, the whole "the ninja don't *actually* deactivate their traps, or tell Hikari where they are, causing her to navigate a death-course every time she cleans a house while they take bets, even as they try to puzzle out the mystery of how she's actually surviving what they're putting her through" aspect just totally soured me on the premise. Trying to imagine the likes of Kakashi & co. being even remotely okay with that... I just couldn't buy it. It felt like watching a bunch of bloodthirsty jerks wearing the skins of characters I liked.

I was already teetering on the edge, but finding out, in this chapter, that even the ostensible romantic interest was apparently in on the betting, with no apparent qualms about it, was kind of the last straw as far as continuing went. Maybe I wasn't supposed to take it so seriously, and it could just be a hangup of mine, but that characterization of the hiring ninja made the story something I couldn't really enjoy.

Again, that's probably in large part just me, though. You're obviously an extremely talented writer, and just because one of the particular thematic choices didn't sit well with me (personally) doesn't mean I can't still recognize that skill. Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to share this with us!
Blo-bie1234 chapter 1 . 8/14
I love it so much!
SociallyAwkwardHumanBeing chapter 15 . 8/10
This was beautiful... I love it
Tasva chapter 14 . 7/27
This is a delight.
Applause.
4everfictional chapter 6 . 7/20
Isn’t he sweet. ;) Love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 5 . 7/20
Was mentioning the status of his carpet not a breach of contract? I thought she said she wasn’t a gossip... Don’t get me wrong, if she is then nbd, but she’s repeatedly stated that she’s not.