Reviews for Cleaning no Jutsu
Hyuugas: 1, Sorayamas: 100 and counting
Julietterose4901 chapter 5 . 2/21/2018
Nice
Altiria-Aty chapter 15 . 2/18/2018
Omg I am SOBBING, that ending was beautiful! my god *wipes away tears* So lovely! I adore Lee and Tenten just eavesdropping and Lee yelling about babysitting I bust out laughing all the while crying. Kakashi's little scene was a gem and the nurse's comment was surprisingly amusing. but oh what a lovely ending, so good! I am just all glowly!
Altiria-Aty chapter 14 . 2/18/2018
Wah! what a great line I can't definitely see where's she's coming from, how sweet!
Altiria-Aty chapter 11 . 2/18/2018
*flails* oh goodness poor Gai that scene was so heartbreaking and followed by something so warm and pleasant!
Altiria-Aty chapter 8 . 2/18/2018
clan-member-in-law - That line was gold! NICE! also, my god am I ever shipping this! wow! I love this so muuuch!
Altiria-Aty chapter 5 . 2/17/2018
Oh my goodness, Gai! Ah I adore him! the flower conversation was too adorable! and the Rival comment, haha!
Altiria-Aty chapter 1 . 2/17/2018
Hah! that last line! I like this already it's a really interesting concept! i look forward to reading more
RinDrakaina chapter 1 . 2/15/2018
Thank you for this beautiful story. I love it!
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 2/5/2018
I think this is the... Fifth time I've read this story? I go back to it every few months - I love reading about the "little canon people", as you so described, because they're what make a world real. Hikari has *spunk* - and Ai sure will inherit her chakra sensing!
Mm~ You created a beautiful niche within the world, and it's so splendid to lose oneself in. Genma and his "carpet", the Sorayama clan as a whole, Inuzuka Mimi, the Hyuuga and clothing, haha...! I'm grinning just remembering. Thank you.

(Now, I'm off to read the new HP fic you've been putting up! A Muggle taken as wizards by one of them - *boy* I can't wait!)
Guest chapter 15 . 2/3/2018
O my gosh you brought me to tears with that fic was so wonderful that I'm crying all the while accomplished on making an amazing fic of an underrated excuse me while I go bawl my eyes out
Ambassador666 chapter 15 . 1/28/2018
I feel empty knowing this story is completed!
Trickster79 chapter 15 . 1/25/2018
Beautiful. This work was amazingg in so many levels, and about time Gai got a little more protagonism in the Romance realm :'D
He was one of my favourite characters and I am very happy with this work, because he really needs to get more appreciation :)
BlueSeraphos chapter 15 . 1/20/2018
When I first saw this, I passed it by cuz ( GAI. ) I’m Glad I decided to read this when I saw it again. This is beautiful, it’s wonderful how you manage to write an OCxGai ( it must be extremely rare, how dare they not contribute to the SPRINGTIME OF YOUTH! )
meteor13 chapter 9 . 1/16/2018
Sadako is literally just like me. Kinda chubby, a bit slow, and not at all mean spirited are all ways I'd describe myself.
989 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »