Reviews for Cleaning no Jutsu
Ambassador666 chapter 15 . 1/28/2018
I feel empty knowing this story is completed!
Trickster79 chapter 15 . 1/25/2018
Beautiful. This work was amazingg in so many levels, and about time Gai got a little more protagonism in the Romance realm :'D
He was one of my favourite characters and I am very happy with this work, because he really needs to get more appreciation :)
BlueSeraphos chapter 15 . 1/20/2018
When I first saw this, I passed it by cuz ( GAI. ) I’m Glad I decided to read this when I saw it again. This is beautiful, it’s wonderful how you manage to write an OCxGai ( it must be extremely rare, how dare they not contribute to the SPRINGTIME OF YOUTH! )
meteor13 chapter 9 . 1/16/2018
Sadako is literally just like me. Kinda chubby, a bit slow, and not at all mean spirited are all ways I'd describe myself.
7 chapter 15 . 1/12/2018
Hi, I just really wanted to say you have done an awesome job with this story. (I'd like to keep it as a headcannon because, hey, you don't know if it's actually cannon or not.) I think it's a great idea that you put Gai in ANBU (because it actually makes a lot of sense). There was a funny things that went through my mind as I was reading and maybe it'll make you laugh- When you kept on talking about Boar, I immediately thought that Boar was Ibiki since lots of people tend to give him that mask, so I was thinking that there could be either a love triangle between Gai, Hikari, and Ibiki, or that Ibiki would be like an older brother to her and was going to give Gai the shovel talk. Anyway, good job! Bye! *grins*
Az chapter 15 . 1/7/2018
My insides are all gooey soft and gibbering at the cuteness.

Thank You, Esteemed Youthful Author!

Best wishes,
Az
Pho chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
The sad thing is I actually had to ask that question when I moved into my Grandmas old house
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 15 . 12/24/2017
huh
ventrexxinged chapter 15 . 12/20/2017
beauty and love. thank you.
AwesumMin chapter 14 . 12/1/2017
So good. That was so cute T_T
Naramyon chapter 15 . 11/30/2017
Still makes me cry. Losing Neji, the weight of Gai's grief and depression...
I think you write Gai better than anyone. Through your eyes I can see him as a shinobi and a man, instead of just a caricature.

Thanks for the beautiful story!
I wish you a wonderful day!
Naramyon chapter 14 . 11/30/2017
To be fair, Hikari deserves to be smug over her beautiful, kind man. Seven years, huh? That's a lifetime, for shinobi.
Naramyon chapter 13 . 11/30/2017
Gai is wonderful. And he understood that making Akira happy would do the same for Hikari.
It seems a tragedy, that such a woman will pass with so little fanfare... but tis life, I suppose.
Naramyon chapter 12 . 11/30/2017
Ick, poison. Thank goodness Hikari is logical about her job.
Poor Gai. His life is stressful enough, without having to worry about his civilian Lady.
Naramyon chapter 11 . 11/30/2017
I'm glad that Akira got to meet and approve of Gai. She makes a friend, and knows that Hikari will have someone.
993 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »