Reviews for Cleaning no Jutsu
prettynigg chapter 1 . 2/22
kami? bro just say god
AliasGrace625 chapter 14 . 2/18
Probably the third or fourth time I’ve read this story over several years and it’s still one of my favorite stories published. I’m so happy that you decided to share this gem with us. Thank you for your work!
Ivarr chapter 14 . 1/26
Delightful.
sincityredemp chapter 15 . 1/4
I'm so glad I decided to reread the story, I've genuinely loved every moment in the tale and revisiting it just brought It back even more. truly fantastic piece you have made here, thank you so much and congratulations. It really is a wonderful tale. the emotions are so genuine and every moment really has an impact.
wellheck chapter 15 . 1/1
i never thought i would read a gai fanfic and enjoy it. expect the unexpected ig
Guest chapter 15 . 11/15/2020
A perfect end to a perfect story. My only wish is that it was longer! Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/15/2020
Sad but beautiful
Guest chapter 9 . 11/14/2020
Love this story so much! I Awwed a s laughed out loud so much during this chapter!
wolvesrus9 chapter 15 . 10/30/2020
This was a amazing read and truly a masterpiece, the depth you gave to Gai was something I never expected but will always remember fondly.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 15 . 10/11/2020
wow. just wow.

this is the best gai romance i have ever read, and i thank you for making hikari so awesome, in her quiet, real way.

i can't wait to see more of your work!
Scarlet Dewdrops chapter 13 . 9/26/2020
I reread today, and it was just as good as I remember. Made me cry, again. Totally worth it.

The line "Now imagine that's all for you." is SO damn powerful that even if the rest of the fic was meh, that one part would keep me coming back to it. Luckily, the whole fic is absolutely stellar so it is an absolute delight to come back and reread.

Thank you so much for writing!
natysc chapter 15 . 9/24/2020
You should put romance in the genre section. Thank you for this amazing story.
Shay chapter 15 . 9/12/2020
I love this so much :)
KaKashi's Okami chapter 5 . 9/7/2020
This one has the hole. Brother was already mentioned being on a team, this one says he’s studying for Academy exams...
Squisher chapter 15 . 9/1/2020
This was so cute and funny.
988 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »