Reviews for Cleaning no Jutsu
SimplyRainbow chapter 15 . 2/9/2022
I'm in school so I can't cry, I'm in SCHOOL so I can't cry, I'm in a public place that will utterly rip me to shreds for crying out of nowhere so damnit tears reCEDE-!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/7/2022
This is extremely cute and well written. (:
Empathos chapter 15 . 12/3/2021
Hey, I don't know if you even keep up with reviews for this anymore, but I just wanted you to know that this is my supreme comfort fic. Every time I find myself having a hard time, I come back and reread the whole thing in one go. I've probably read through this at least 10 times, if not more. So I just wanted to say thanks for writing it.
damnedcookie chapter 15 . 11/28/2021
thanks for all the fluff
Kairi-senpai chapter 15 . 11/18/2021
Delightful read. Well written with a strong character.
BatmanForPresident chapter 15 . 10/26/2021
I just binge read this over night and it is so good! im really glad i stumbled on it! what a gem! i wish there was more! great job author!
anon chapter 15 . 9/28/2021
AHHHHHHHHH! OMG! I typically tend to not like civilian OC stories because they always seem to lack guption and originality, but this was brilliantly done. The characters are all multi-faceted and the main character isn't naive and doesn't just adopt everyone. She's intelligent and her background is fantastic. Thank you so much for making this and I love the relationship with Gai, he deserves more love.
Yellow Green Fish chapter 15 . 8/13/2021
Oh gosh! I can't believe I just knew of this wonderful fic so many years later! I love the worldbuilding, and how it blends in wonderfully with canon XD And I can't help but feel a bit sad upon reading the epilogue, because I'm sad that it has finished :'(

Thank you so much for this wonderful fic! (づ3)づ
Neutral Zone chapter 15 . 8/13/2021
It's 4 AM where I am, and I just read through this whole thing in one sitting, and I have to say, I loved it. I love Hikari, I love her relationship with Gai, all of it is just great. Thank you for writing this, it was a delightful read.
greymae chapter 15 . 8/6/2021
This is my third or fourth time reading this fic, and it still makes me cry. This story is beautifully done, and Gai rewriting his Challenge at the end? A cherry on top of a perfect cake.
Mamamoo-is-Queen chapter 15 . 8/5/2021
I cried and then my heart melt~
Such a good and cute story!
ryyaikki chapter 15 . 7/14/2021
I don’t really know how many times I’ve reread this fic and it always gets me as if it was the first time. And I just can imagine Hikari there at Gai’s bed… TTxTT
shogemoo chapter 15 . 7/12/2021
I was fudging crying at the end of this, goodness, it's beautiful ️
jesi ki kage chapter 15 . 7/8/2021
Gawd damn I loved this. Did not think I would as I've never read a pairing focused on Gai but your characterization was amazing holy kriff. Friend rec'd it and I clicked cuz the premise made me laugh. I was not disappointed, humor is definitely the right genre tag for this. Gawd this was amazing and several times I cackled aloud. Love the Old Civilian Families world building and how you showed that through the various threads and ripples among the siblings. The flower garden was amazing. How you handled her not completely changing the plot by adopting Naruto but still making his life a little better was outstanding. Super clever there because yeah, if she'd been any more involved in the ninja lives there would have been ripples. Great epilogue btw, absolutely loved the babysitting and ruined moment because that's so them. So good. That is for sharing!
The Indecisive Ambivert chapter 7 . 6/25/2021
I had a feeling it was him, but to still have doubts until the reveal and be seamless. This had me laughing from start to finish
1,019 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »