Reviews for Cleaning no Jutsu
ReadingFenatic chapter 15 . 6/19/2021
i love this story. i really loved this last chapter and how well you captured Gai
ObservantMushroom chapter 15 . 5/31/2021
10/10 Im going to cry now
Mistress Charon chapter 15 . 5/29/2021
I have to say, I did not think that I would read something so profound labed as "humor," but color me surprised. I'm very happy to have stumbled upon your story, it was a hilarious ride, filled with humor, fun, and sadness. You're a great writer! I loved the political machinations that you injected along with some interesting ninja lore/explanations. The ending was bittersweet, but really good. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! Thank you for writing! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 4/6/2021
Lee promising to babysit was great. I enjoyed this fic.
gillerya chapter 15 . 3/23/2021
Wow.
Kikidium31 chapter 14 . 3/18/2021
Wah! I want a Gai in my life! I love how you portraited him in this fanfic.
Kikidium31 chapter 7 . 3/18/2021
Ahhhhhhh! This is so goooood!
Kikidium31 chapter 7 . 3/18/2021
This stare scene reminds me so much of the Witch of the Waist in Howl's moving Castle
JerHat chapter 15 . 3/16/2021
Bah! Suckerpunched right in the feels.
crossforces chapter 13 . 3/15/2021
I’m in tears.
AliasTesin chapter 15 . 3/6/2021
Nice epilogue-chapter. Sad and full of courage and hope, beautiful.
AliasTesin chapter 8 . 3/5/2021
I also love Masaru. He is sharp like his sister, and he is also perfidious!
AliasTesin chapter 7 . 3/5/2021
Wonderful! Your OC is absolutely unique. Straightforward and fun and sour and tender. I like her very much! And M.G.-Bull likes her too! Really a turning point, there.
samanthaedeal chapter 15 . 3/1/2021
This was a great story. Finally Gai gets the love he deserves.
name chapter 15 . 2/26/2021
when i finished this fic, the first thing i did was say “oh, this is beautiful” out loud and,,,

this fic was everything a story should be! thank you for giving such a wonderful story to the world and i hope you’re doing well now!
1,019 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »