Reviews for Cleaning no Jutsu
BlueTea21 chapter 15 . 3/22/2020
That ending was just perfect. I had a hard time imagining Gai after the war, but you nailed it!
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 15 . 3/1/2020
Reread this. The epilogue made me tear up more than the first time I read it huhuhu. Thank you!
rose.chan27 chapter 15 . 3/1/2020
Still one of the cutest stories I've ever read!
Dragons and Dragons chapter 15 . 2/28/2020
So, I don’t like romances. If a story has little enough romance, I skip it or slim out to get to the good stuff: the platonic fluff, the friendships, the action. If a story has too much romance, I quit it halfway through or never click on it to begin this. I read this to see the story of a plucky civilian woman who won’t take anyone putting her down.

That’s not why I finished the story. The feelings between Hikari and Gai were beautiful, despite being romantic. I find myself cheering on their relationship against my will, and smiling at their cuteness and Youth. So, congratulations. It’s not often that I can say I actually enjoyed a romantic story because of the romance and not in spite of it, but this story fits the bill. It’s incredible, really.

Thanks for writing this and letting us read it.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/25/2020
:-)
Aero Faerie Extraordinaire chapter 15 . 2/18/2020
In a rush so short review sorry but - fab, loved it, also loved the epilogue.
ForestShadeau chapter 14 . 1/6/2020
Thanks for the hard work love the story _
Scarlet Dewdrops chapter 14 . 1/1/2020
I just did a reread, and it's just as good as the last time. The end of chapter 14 kept popping in my head and I was like oh hey yeah I haven't read that in a while, and I'm glad I did because it was definitely worth it. Thanks for writing and posting! :)
HonorGuard Ra chapter 7 . 12/1/2019
Favorited story. Author Favorited. Thank you for this.
Nariel Helyanwe chapter 15 . 11/29/2019
I come back to this fic every once in a while and it always makes me so happy and satisfied :D
May525 chapter 3 . 11/27/2019
Ooh~ I really like this so far!
Mary kitten heart chapter 14 . 10/29/2019
Okie the ending line is just so SWEET
Motherofthehorde chapter 15 . 10/18/2019
This is STILL one of my favorites..
Top 10.
Short but complet.
And cannon if you squint...real hard.
Thank you, again, for writing.
Motherofthehorde
HeckCookie chapter 15 . 9/28/2019
generally i don't do reviews
especially considering that this fic was finished for a long time now
but (because there is always a but)
you have no idea how much i needed to read something like this at this point in my life
i love Hikari and how she overcomes the challenges in her life
her bluntness and a way of seeing things
i love how i can practically feel the love
the vividness and colours and all of the other original metaphors
and i love that there is hooe
because they come hand in hand
just
yeah
thank you very much for this inspiring story
Scarlet Dewdrops chapter 15 . 9/11/2019
This was wonderful. I found it through another author's fav fics list, and I'm so glad I did. Thank you very much for writing and posting!
989 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »