Reviews for Cleaning no Jutsu
Mary kitten heart chapter 14 . 10/29/2019
Okie the ending line is just so SWEET
Motherofthehorde chapter 15 . 10/18/2019
This is STILL one of my favorites..
Top 10.
Short but complet.
And cannon if you squint...real hard.
Thank you, again, for writing.
Motherofthehorde
HeckCookie chapter 15 . 9/28/2019
generally i don't do reviews
especially considering that this fic was finished for a long time now
but (because there is always a but)
you have no idea how much i needed to read something like this at this point in my life
i love Hikari and how she overcomes the challenges in her life
her bluntness and a way of seeing things
i love how i can practically feel the love
the vividness and colours and all of the other original metaphors
and i love that there is hooe
because they come hand in hand
just
yeah
thank you very much for this inspiring story
Scarlet Dewdrops chapter 15 . 9/11/2019
This was wonderful. I found it through another author's fav fics list, and I'm so glad I did. Thank you very much for writing and posting!
MonsteraGecko chapter 15 . 9/4/2019
That was the most beautifully written story that was the perfect length. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story about a character who is so often dismissed as a one note guy. But I noticed you never did specify what color the carpet was, mearly the kitchen details. I am very glad I found this story in my wanderings of the Naruto tab.
GenJordan chapter 15 . 8/31/2019
I really liked this story. Thank you for publishing it where others could enjoy it.
Zeuseus chapter 15 . 8/23/2019
This was freaking beautiful, thank you for adding this epilogue and thank you to the unknown reviewer who inspired it.
ukkicamarud chapter 15 . 8/17/2019
Oh gosh this is so wholesome I can't stand it ahhhh
PrettyPansexual chapter 15 . 8/12/2019
fuck this was good
PrettyPansexual chapter 13 . 8/12/2019
damn got me tearing up
Fladdermus2 chapter 15 . 8/3/2019
This is THE greatest fan-made story I have read in my entire life. For the first time ever I started to cry whilst reading fan-fiction, a truly impressive and Youthful achievement indeed, as I am not one to display my feelings openly.
erik chapter 15 . 8/1/2019
One of those greats that gets overlooked for not using the central characters. Brilliant writing of he characters without the wham bam of ninjutsu.
RenegadeThaumaturgist chapter 1 . 7/27/2019
This is so sweet
Wentley chapter 15 . 7/14/2019
I hope you still check for reviews, because I wanted to say how much I enjoyed this story. I read it all in one sitting, and it is beautiful. The characterization is amazing, and the emotions really come through. You deal with some heavy shit here, and it isn’t cloying or saccharine which I really appreciate. Thanks for telling a cute and sweet story about love and loss.
KaKashi's Okami chapter 15 . 7/4/2019