Reviews for Cleaning no Jutsu
sable2684 chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
I am loving this story! And having been a housekeeper (in hotels, a nursing home, apartments, houses, offices and horribly enough, frat and sorority houses) I completely understand the horror of Genma's apartment! I adored the thought that Genma wanted to know what color his carpet was only to find out he has wood floors. I really hope to see more soon!
Boredom Queen of Insanity chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
The summary 'what color exactly was his carpet' caught my interest, and I'm hooked. I'm not a fan of the cursing, but thats what profanity filters are for I guess. Hope you update soon. (Gai, yay!)
Angurvddel chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
This is great! I know your other fic is taking off a bit more, but you should definitely write more of this too.
Brave Little Lion chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
GAHH! I love it :)Can't wait till your next update
eve chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
probable.
MyRegardstothereader chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
I honestly, really enjoy this story! It's twisted just enough to be funny but it's original with a character who is realistic and refreshing to someone who is stuck with reading so many Mary-sues (I help younger girls write Fanfics sometimes, trust me, if a new writer asks you just say no!)

But it's a great story, keep it up!

My Regards to the reader,
Whispering Darkness chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
I really liked this chapter. I know it isn't action packed or anything but I like all the details and the emphasis you place on how civilains and ninja interact. Things like how you explain the handshake and the mental reminder that the civilain gossip network is also very efficient. Also, the business negotiation with Yamanaka was great! Also liked the silent communication between him and Shikaku.

Hehe, and Ibiki was lurking in the shadows this time, subtly keeping an eye on things. I did like that. Although direct confrontations seem to fit him, the silently gathering information does too.

My favorite part about your story is how you adress all these little things of civilain life in a shinobi village that most stories gloss over, but you don't overdo it with long explanations that would make the story too slow. These little reminders that Hikari is a civilian dealing with ninja are really good, as long as they don't get to repetitive. It isn't now, and I don't really think it will since you seem pretty good at keeping the balance.

Oh, and having Genma try to dispell the supposed genjustu was hilarious! :P

I'm looking forward to more of this! The buildup so far is really good, so I'm really curious to what else is to come.

All the best,

Maria
derpalici0us chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
I love this story soooo much :) Its so unique to all the other crap posted on this site :) It is well written and has a wonderful plot. I love how Genma is portrayed in the story, along with all of the other characters :) Update soooooon

Ninja Trio's Best :)
Savannah's Angels chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
Really loved this chapter, do we get to see more of the other ninja in the next chapter?
Whispering Darkness chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
*grins* Loved this! It's always fun to see a civilian interacting with ninja. It's nice to see that instead of some sort of superpowered OC, your character is actually handicapped. She's also likeable despite her somewhat sarcastic additude, which is understandable given her difficulties. I also like the idea behind her new job.

The only thing I didn't really like was how much attention the idea got even before she had begun. I could get the small group that had been at the restaurant watching her start, but I wouldn't have given her the attention of Ibiki, Kakashi and another large ninja crowd yet. I would have liked it if her reputation steadily and quietly grew through the ninja grapefine and if the ninja who wanted their houses watched over in their absence gathered their own information before apporaching her, or occasionaly for the more paranoid ones set up their own subtle trustworthiness tests.

I liked the ANBU interaction a lot. Thing is, with the small spectacle in the afternoon about her new job, wouldn't they already know? I figure ninja like to know what's happening in their own town and since ANBU are the elite... another eason why I'm not too fond of the 'trap-test' scene.

Overall, though, I love this story and hope you will update soon!
Savannah's Angels chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
Glad I stumbled upon your story, it's refreshing to read something I never would have thought about or seen around before. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Dinahzoid chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I love this story, your a really good author! Please update soon i can't wait to see what happends next :))
6Lisa9 chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
I love this story! I find it very funny. my favorite part is when they are all in front of genma's house.

I hope a next chapter will arrive soon

have a nice week-end

lisa
Fox Alder chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
So I love your OC. She says the funniest things ever and her being in this situation is even better! Please update soon, I wanna see what happens when she tackles his room, the sink, and... THE BATHROOM! (dun dun dun)
989 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66