Reviews for The Surly Patient
enjoyed this
MissMikaelsonForbes chapter 1 . 5/6
One word: Perfect!
BMFiend chapter 1 . 3/15
good god. you know how to write damn good lemons haha.
this is great.
and the last chapter/epilogue, that's the first time ive ever read such a huge time-gap. it was shocking and refreshing.

btw, how old would Sev & Hermione's son be in the epilogue? (the one Draco seems to be interested in) I'm just trying to gauge the age gap between Draco and him.
mzsha18XX chapter 20 . 2/3
love the story. very beautiful
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Keep up the good work loving this very much
jensteed chapter 8 . 1/10/2015
I like the beginnings of a friendship between Hermione and Draco, he's always much more fun than Ron. I'm curious how she and Severus will continue, I love love love reading about the two of them. Though I'm curious about...preventative measures...they don't seem to be using, lol.
jensteed chapter 6 . 1/10/2015
Bwahahaha I would give anything to have seen Minerva's face if Hermione actually gave her that excuse! Pure literary gold XD
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I love how you had them work out the years for returning students. It's the most sensible system of which I've read! Very well thought out and implemented.

Thanks so much for writing.
hjm1219 chapter 20 . 12/20/2013
There are a lot of things I enjoyed about this story, but continually referring to Hermione as 'the muggleborn' is really offensive. It's like referring to a character as 'the white girl' or 'the Asian'.
Karen Bristow chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
An excellent beginning. It shouldn't be hard for Hermione to figure out what is going on.
kelbelz chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
Geat story! Loads of lemons, but a definite plot line, I really enjoyed it :)
Aisha04 chapter 20 . 4/28/2013
I enjoyed it
onecelestialbeing chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
hot damni love this!
onecelestialbeing chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
ooh this is so good!
onecelestialbeing chapter 17 . 2/7/2013
forgot how much i loved this fic