Reviews for The Surly Patient
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 10/19
Keep up the good work loving this very much
jensteed chapter 8 . 1/10
I like the beginnings of a friendship between Hermione and Draco, he's always much more fun than Ron. I'm curious how she and Severus will continue, I love love love reading about the two of them. Though I'm curious about...preventative measures...they don't seem to be using, lol.
jensteed chapter 6 . 1/10
Bwahahaha I would give anything to have seen Minerva's face if Hermione actually gave her that excuse! Pure literary gold XD
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I love how you had them work out the years for returning students. It's the most sensible system of which I've read! Very well thought out and implemented.

Thanks so much for writing.
hjm1219 chapter 20 . 12/20/2013
There are a lot of things I enjoyed about this story, but continually referring to Hermione as 'the muggleborn' is really offensive. It's like referring to a character as 'the white girl' or 'the Asian'.
Karen Bristow chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
An excellent beginning. It shouldn't be hard for Hermione to figure out what is going on.
kelbelz chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
Geat story! Loads of lemons, but a definite plot line, I really enjoyed it :)
Aisha04 chapter 20 . 4/28/2013
I enjoyed it
onecelestialbeing chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
hot damni love this!
onecelestialbeing chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
ooh this is so good!
onecelestialbeing chapter 17 . 2/7/2013
forgot how much i loved this fic
Karen Bristow chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
Certainly moving along faster than I anticipated.
Alexa13fm chapter 20 . 11/23/2012
This story was one of the first I read when I fell into this Fanfiction hole of misery and bliss. Months later and having read many others, I still find this story among my favourites. I've re-read it for pure joy, though I still can't seem to understand why you didn't get as much credit as you so well deserve. Loved it.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 20 . 9/30/2012
awwww good story. pretty cute at many points.
rookseer chapter 11 . 9/25/2012
I know this story is finished...but can I just say...I LOVE SMUT!