Reviews for Warriors Sing
42 4ever chapter 16 . 5/18
BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY! I LOVE THAT. Some-cat should sing that. Plez...
42 4ever chapter 15 . 5/18
Wait a nose-pickin' second! You. Got. Your. Host. Pregnant. How? I know how that works thank you very much, Im just wondering when she had time to do it. Must've been off-stage.
42 4ever chapter 14 . 5/18
I can advertise randomness.

Are you tired of picking your nose while you sleep? Are you sick of waking up with a slimy finger? Well, try our new Snakey Nose Picker! It's tail'll pick that nose clean without any gross slimy fingers! Only $99999999.1! Stupid Inventions Inc. is not responsible for any-cat being strangled to death.
42 4ever chapter 3 . 5/17
I have SO many things I wanna say to Ashfur. Can I use your door-to-fiction-land please? :D. Ain't we all nuts?
42 4ever chapter 1 . 4/4
(Noms on an imaginary chocolate bar) This is fun. Don't judge me for eating imaginary food... I like it.
42 4ever chapter 20 . 3/6
Ok. Ima gonna send me in a host! Name: Willowheart(if that's a canon or taken name,do Willowstar). Looks: Light gray pelt,green eyes.
Personality: In a word:Crazy. In sentences: A bit nuts. Has three different sides. Sane(hardly ever out). Insane(always). And Fangirl(when there's Jayfeather). Also she's hyper.
42 4ever chapter 19 . 3/6
:ok fine,you can have a turn. Just don't be out to long;you're freaky: OMW JAYFEATHEEERRRRRRRRR! :ok get back;
42 4ever chapter 17 . 3/6
:dies: NEED! JAYJAY! :sounds of a scuffle are heard: Sorry 'bout that. Fangirl 42 got out. It's Sane 42 again. Crazy 42 though I'd be good for the situation. Anyway, I LOVE your stories! You're right up there with OwlCookies for Best Humor Fic Writer in my book! :ok that was long enough,get back!: Ok,Crazy. Bye!
42 4ever chapter 16 . 3/6
TOO MANY NAMES,I TELL YOU! TOO MANY! Yea I can't remember more than...10-ish at a time? After that, it just gets confusing.
42 4ever chapter 15 . 3/6
My fangirl side shouldn't bother you much. she just gets nuts. Oh,I'm 42's saner side. I don't come out much. :HEY!GET BACK IN!: :screams are heard: SHE'S GOOOOONE! POTATOE. You recognize meeeee better,eh? 42's FRICKIN INSANITYYY! I'm out a lot,
42 4ever chapter 12 . 3/6
Weird Al,yay!
42 4ever chapter 11 . 3/6
:falls to ground: MY FANGIRL METER ISNT FULLLLL! Either I read Heroes of Olympus(LEO!) or you can include Jay-Jay. :gets up: Lolz my Fangirl Meter is very tiny. Now I shall go enjoy my lack of a life.
42 4ever chapter 9 . 3/6
Yay for Christian music! Dats mah religion,homie!
42 4ever chapter 7 . 3/6
I was cheering. SILVER X GRAY FOREVAH! That is my only Graystripe pairing cuz Silverstream and he are SOOOOO cute together! :fangirl squeal:
42 4ever chapter 6 . 3/6
:explodes: JUST GREAT PERFECTLY AMAZING! ALL WE NEED IS ANOTHER FROSTPOOL! Sorry. I get annoyed when one of my OC's name is taken or already used.