Reviews for Warriors Sing
Guest chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
could you do an episode where Brambleclaw sings Fiddlersgreen by the tradgicly hip(He would sing it for Tawnypelt), or Cold hearted by the zac brown band(He wold sing it for Squirrelflight), Crowfeather could sing As she's walking away by the zac brown band/Alan Jackson, Tigerstar can sing scared by the tragically hip,
Swiftie923 chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
I was Swiftstorm, tortie with hazel eyes...
Guest chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
If you ever need me to host, My cat's name is Swiftstorm. She is a mostly brown tortoiseshell she-cat with hazel eyes. She is kind, awesome, awesome, is a big fan of Firestar, Bluestar, Lionblaze, Dovewing, Squirrelflight, Brambleclaw, Ivypool, and Jayfeather. :3
Brambleshadow of WindClan chapter 20 . 8/18/2012
You should have Firestar sing "Billy's Got a Gun" by Def Leppard, maybe directed at Tigerstar. I have loads of other Def Leppard songs: "Photograph" (Gray/Silver), "Too Late For Love" (choose whoever) "Die Hard the Hunter" (Tallstar, or any of the warriors), "Stagefright" (whoever, maybe Leafpaw). Oh, and "Pour Some Sugar on Me," of course.
Appleflower chapter 20 . 1/7/2012
Are you still letting other cats host? If so, i'd love fur you to accept my kitty Twigtail. He is a golden-brown tom with silfur eyes, and he speaks with cat puns. He stutters sometimes, and he has a somewhat dark purrsonality. Thank mew!
Velvet Masquerade chapter 20 . 12/10/2011
- bounces - YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY! I love the special effects XD That was a nice touch

YAY YOU UPDATED YAY!
Arcticmist chapter 19 . 11/21/2011
Such true songs. Anyhow grat chapters keep going. I can't wait for the release of the next book :)
BlackVeiledProxy chapter 19 . 11/16/2011
Awesome! I want to suggest: Ivypaw to Hawkfrost, Bring me to Life by Evanescence! To me it fits, please!
floopyrocks chapter 19 . 11/16/2011
A riverclan cat eh?

Hm... call her Hawkeye. or Dustcloud
floopyrocks chapter 18 . 11/16/2011
I like this idea! It's funny! :D

Can I submit my own Ad in this?
Velvet Masquerade chapter 19 . 11/16/2011
Go Sunbun! And I guess Mistyfoot! LOL! In your commercial in Episode 20 ( XD SQUEE ) could be an advertisement for my poems fic, A Piece Of amour Heart?
Sunny -aka- CB's Girl chapter 19 . 11/16/2011
Nice chapter... hehe, I was in it! Can't wait for more Mothy!
Goldenstar13 chapter 18 . 10/28/2011
I love it, Moth! Thanks for advertising my story! I like how you described Squirrel and Dove's performances!

My suggestions from the Eurythmics chapter still stand. Have fun!

'Nothing can touch me, no one can stop me.' Unvreakable by Fireflight.
Velvet Masquerade chapter 18 . 10/28/2011
How did this make you think of me, I probably won't know :D Oh well, thanks for letting me host again! CHAPTER 20 CANT WAIT XD XD XD XD
Sunny -aka- CB's Girl chapter 16 . 10/28/2011
Loved the new kits chapter! So sweet!